1987 Volkswagen Vanagon GL SYNCRO, SUPER CLEAN
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Bus/Vanagon
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 178,000
- VIN: WV2YB0259HG100253
- Engine size: 2.1L
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed
1987 Volkswagen Bus/Vanagon description
1987 Volkswagen Vanagon GL SYNCRO
- 178K original miles
- New driveshaft, new battery, steering rack, wheels and tires.
- Syncro system engages
- 5 speed with the granny gear
- 7 passenger with the rear seat folding down to a huge bed!
- Interior is in great shape.
- New 16" wheels with BFG AT's. No rubbing on turns.
- Brand new Rhino Rack mounts, aero bars, and cargo rack
- New electric purple paint is eye catching! Not award winning but it gets the job done.
- Starts right up, drives nice and smooth.
- New hatch struts
- Dash in great shape
- All interior lights work
- New Headlight Adjuster kit
- New Pioneer speakers all around. New BOSS bluetooth stereo - amazon cheapy but works fine
- Full tune up
- Replaced fuel lines
- gowesty skid plate
- Wiper hardware upgrade, new wipers
- AC blows nice and cold
- You will want a full size spare.
- Oil buzzer comes on briefly at low RPM's after long bouts of stop and go driving on HOT days. This has happened once or twice to me. I recommend adding Lucas Oil during the summer. Sensors are cheap to replace so I would also start there. ($8 on GoWesty)
- AC column sags - cosmetic issue only. This was a design flaw as the mounts are plastic and become brittle and snap after time on these older vehicles. (see photos). I'm sure there's a way to retrofit but I have not invested the time yet.
- Title is rebuilt.
Non-refundable deposit due within 48 hours. Full payment due and pickup to be arranged within 7 days. Cashiers check or money order for full payment. You are bidding to own, not look at and make excuses. Best Offers gladly accepted but beware that any offers from members with negative feedback or less than 10 feedback ratings without prior contact with me will not be entertained. No post auction inspections accepted. Inspections gladly accepted during the auction period.
Also selling in AS-IS, Where-Is condition with NO WARRANTIES, expressed or implied. Vehicle is a 30 year old vehicle and although runs and looks good, is still a used vehicle. Seller has represented vehicle to the best of his knowledge at the time of sale and makes no warranties as to the condition of the vehicle that are not known to him at the time of sale. Vehicle is also advertised outside of ebay and seller reserves right to end the auction early and cancel any and all bids if sold outside of ebay.
Thanks for looking!