1987 Toyota Supra Hatchback 2-Door 3.0L White with Sport Roof
- Location: Malden, Massachusetts, United States
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Supra
- Type: Hatchback
- Trim: Base Hatchback 2-Door
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 119,586
- VIN: JT2MA70JXH0062669
- Color: White
- Engine size: 3.0L 2954CC l6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Driver's Side Power Seat (Forward & Back), Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Burgundy
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: Sport roof, CD Player
1987 Toyota Supra description
Purchased in 2012. It only had one previous owner who bought it new in '87 in Texas. The car has been garaged for most of its life so the body is in good shape. Car starts and runs with no issues and has been regularly serviced. It has a clean title and recently passed MA inspection. The Targa top has no leaks and stows in the back while you enjoy the breeze in this 80's beauty.
Included with the car:
- Original owners manual(s)
- Sport roof toolkit (OEM)
- After market scissor jack and lug wrench
- Spare parts:
- Rear brake rotors and pads with hardware
- Upper and lower intake manifold gaskets (Beck/Arnley)
- Gates A/C and power steering belts
- 2 coolant sensors
- Upper and lower radiator hoses (and two assorted coolant hoses)
- Gates timing belt kit (with tension spring)
- Small box of misc parts
- Haynes Repair Manual
All known issues:
- Body is in good shape but the vehicle is almost 30 years old and has been driven regularly.It has average wear and tear like small nicks and some paint chips. There are minor rust spots above the rear wheel wells and in a few other scattered spots (see pictures: high resolution pictures can be viewed/downloadedhere) as well as average rust on the under body.
- A/C does not work.
- Missing trim pieces on driver and passenger doors. These pieces are very expensive so I applied white vinyl tape instead and as you can see in the pictures, it blends incredibly well.
- Hatchback supports need replacement. I've been using vice grips to hold it open in the meantime and that's worked fine.
- Some vibration at highway speeds (around ~70+ mph). Had tires balanced to try to resolve this but that didn't fix it. From my research, other possible causes could be the driveshaft support bearing or stuck calipers.
If you have any questions, send me an email. I will respond within 24 hours.
Notice: I am representing this vehicle as accurately as I can and have tried to give as much information as possible. That being said, this is car is 29 years old and it is being sold without warranty, as is, and with no returns.