Suzuki Samurai 1986
- Location: New Braunfels, Texas, United States
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: Samurai
- Type: Tin Top
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 54400
- VIN: JS4JC51V1G4105813
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 1.6L Geo Tracker 100hp
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual 5Speed
- Drive type: 2W/4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: CB Radio, Welded Roll Cage,, 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
1986 Suzuki Samurai description
· I just recently bought this Sammy for a tow behind my motor home, but my wife says it rides far to rough for her. It's either the Sammy or her; I reluctantly put the Sammy up for sale. There has been much money put into this Samurai; you won't be disappointed if you are looking for this type of off the road. I do have clear title and it is fully licensed, insured and inspected in the state of Texas. The Samurai runs down the road straight with no know problems at 55 miles an hour. I have not driven it faster or had it off the road. Contact me if you have any questions. The PO was a BMW mechanic and apparently very meticulous when taking care of this Sammy.
1.6L 16v from a 1996 Geo Tracker fuel injected 100hp.This is great in the mountains as the fuel injection compensates for the altitude changes.This is a big change in a 2000 pound vehicle.
·31” 10.50 x 15 Tires.
·Calmini Lift Kit
·Hi Steer Drag Link relocation kit
·Petroworks Off-Road Products 15 gallon fuel tank with fuel pump including skid plate protection.
·Full Roll Cage
·K & N Air Filter
·10,000 pound winch
·Trail Gear 33-spline Axel Kit including new Birfield joints
- Made out of 100% chromoly and are precision polished to remove any imperfections that may cause stress risers
- Birfield housing is made out of forged 4340 chromoly steel
- Internals of our Longfield™ birfields are made out of 4340 chromoly steel and then dual heat-treated for superior strength
- The axle shafts are also made out of 4340 chromoly steel
- 60% stronger than stock
·Trail Gear 6.5 Transfer Case Gear reduction kit
Low range gears are critical for technical off-road driving. Our Samurai low range gear kit is the highest quality gear set available. Low Range reduction is 6.5 to 1. High Range reduction is 20% (1.7 to 1). No welded or second rate, gears here. These are strong, run quiet and take a huge amount of abuse. This complete kit includes four new precision cut gears, counter shaft, needle bearings, shims, o-ring, gaskets, and input/output seals. Heavy duty front output shaft recommended (see below). Minor grinding of case is necessary for installation. Fits 1986-1995 Suzuki Samurai's. 15 lbs.
If you're planning to run with stock axle gears, the high-range gearing of this kit is ideal for street use with 33-35'' tires.
·ZOR Super Snatch transfer case cradle
·ZOR Thong, Solid brass shifter sheet
·Axle Locker in the front differential
A locking differential is designed to overcome the chief limitation of a standard open differential by essentially "locking" both wheels on an axle together as if on a common shaft. This forces both wheels to turn in unison, regardless of the traction (or lack thereof) available to either wheel individually.
·New Kenwood head unit
·New Timing Belt approximately 4,000 miles ago.
·Includes a tow bar and tow lights.