1965 Shelby Cobra CSX4860 Still on MSO 100 Miles Rare Small Block 427
- Location: Saint Charles, Missouri, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Shelby
- Model: Cobra
- SubModel: CSX4860
- Type: Other
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 102
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 351 C.I. Windsor V8 (Stroked to 427 C.I)
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: Leather seats, Convertible
1965 Shelby Cobra CSX4860 description
This 1965 Shelby Cobra CSX4860 has a 351 C.I. (475 HP) Windsor V8 (Stroked to 427 C.I.) w/ 4bbl Carburetor, remec 5 Speed Manual Transmission, orld Products Windsor Senior Heads, .1:1 Compression, omp Cams Rollerized Valve Train, teel Forged Crank, -Beam Rods & Forged Pistons, alanced Rotating Assembly, igh Volume Oil Pump, 50 CFM Holley Carb, arine 351 Windsor Block Bored .030 Over, 12,409 Receipt Engine & Install, aer Racing Brakes, .31:1 Rear Differential, 5" Trigo Aluminum Pin Drive Knock Off Wheels, eather Bucket Seats, arpeted Trunk, ingle Chrome Roll Bar, ood Shelby Wheel, oated Headers & Side Pipes, inted Visors, ind Wings, till on Shelby MSO, early Brand New in Every Way, arely Seen Small Block Shelby Cobra Continuation Series!
About Us With the current influx of classic car "dealers" both local and national, e are hearing more and more horror stories from good people who have had less than satisfying experiences buying and selling cars in the collector market. As a reputable dealer with over 20 years in the business, e want to make every possible assurance that buying a Fast Lane car is the only way to invest in a vintage vehicle. Our strengths are many, ut here are just a few:
- 20 Years In Business. Four Buildings on our Campus. Thousands of Cars Sold. Immeasurable Number of Repeat Customers. We have the Experience. Period.
- Our guys know cars......Classic cars require a level of knowledge that is not necessary in the used car market. Never buy a car from a guy who doesn't know what he has. We examine every car extensively before we purchase so we can weed out the problem cars before they get to the customer.
- We use the term salesman loosely. Our "salesmen" are passionate about what they do, nd it shows. Too many dealers will talk you into a car you have no business buying. Our job is to get you into a car that fits your lifestyle & budget, hile adding value to your investment portfolio. Whether you are a serious buyer or just love to talk cars, ur sales guys are eager to hear from you!
- A warranty is great until you read the fine print. We will not offer you the traditional lawyer-speak guarantee, ecause classic cars are amazingly unpredictable and they will find the most inopportune time to act their age. What we will offer, n all fairness, s our assistance in helping you return your vehicle to its purchased condition.
- Information is the best tool a buyer can ever possess and we love to share. If you need close-up or undercarriage photos, rive-off videos, canned copies of original titles, rim codes, uild sheets, tc. we will get it to you and we will handle your request in a timely manner.
HASSLE FREE - WORRY FREE- WE SHIP CARS WORLDWIDE!! Whether you’re buying a vehicle from us or simply have one already that you’d like to ship, e’d be happy to help. We have a close relationship with many of the best shippers in the business and can get your car from anywhere in the world to your door, afe and secure. For a free quote, lease call Dan at 636-940-9969 or email him directly at Dan@fastlanecars.com. Keep Your Capital... Use our money!
We offer fantastic financing on our entire collection. With extended terms & low rates, imply click below to see how easy & inexpensive your cost of money could actually be.
$15,000 = $247.89
$20,000 = $330.51
$25,000 = $413.14
$30,000 = $495.77
$35,000 = $578.40
Payment examples based upon 5.9% APR @ 72 months WAC 0 money down.Financing is as easy as 1, …
Fill out the credit application by clicking "Apply Now". You will then be pre-qualified to select a car from our inventory. We make arrangements to put your dream car in your driveway.Apply Now!
Dealer Accelerate. Visit www.DealerAccelerate.com to learn more.