1984 Mark I Silver Spur Rolls Royce
- Location: Odessa, Florida, United States
- Make: Rolls-Royce
- Model: Silver Spirit/Spur/Dawn
- SubModel: Silver Spur
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 107,014
- VIN: SCAZN42A5ECX08246
- Color: Purple
- Engine size: 6.8L
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: Navigation, CD Player, Leather Seats
1984 Rolls-Royce Silver Spirit/Spur/Dawn description
Carfax and additional pictures are available upon request.
- Hubcaps are painted to match the body of the car.
- This car is a fixer-upper that could use some TLC.
- The vehicle was hit twice while parked - It was the front of the vehicle, the front bumper, grill, and headlights were replaced.
- The current grill and headlights are from a later model.
- The alternator was replaced in 2010.
- There are cracks in the leather on the seats and the paint on the trunk has bubbled due to exposure to the sun.
- There is also a rip in the fabric that cushions the hood.
- Both visors are missing and the backseat trays' covering is cracked, probably because of the heat.
- The shroud, under the hood, is rusty.
- The car doesn't drive - It has a cracked manifold and a burnt out starter.
Contact the seller