1975 Porsche 914 with special 911 engine
- Location: Union City, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 914
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1975
- Mileage: 105,864
- VIN: 4752904859
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 75 911S special build
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1975 Porsche 914 description
The one of a kind engine is built as a tribute to the Porsche air cooled engine design with components and improvements considered the best over the 30+ year history of the 911 engine design evolutions.
Engine approximately 5000 miles on rebuild
- 1968 early sand cast case (#3380133) bored for 2.7, oil bypass modification, oil squirters added. Work done by Ollies
- Original 911S 8.5:1 CIS pistons and Nikasil cylinders.
- 74 911S heads with 46/40 valves rebuilt by Ted Robinson at German Precision.
- 94 993 cams with keyway, 993 cam towers, 993 valve covers and 993 hydraulic lifters.
- Hydraulic chain tensioners.
- 911SC aluminum 4 rib oil pump 911-107-008-05
- Original 74 911S CIS fuel injection.
- Genuine 914-6 oil tank.
993 heat exchangers into dual inlet stock muffler
Genuine Fuchs alloys, rear are deep sixes
Brakes and suspension
- Front 911S front struts, calipers and rotors with 3.5" caliper mounting
- Rear 911S calipers and rotors with drum-in-hat parking brake
- 180lb rear springs
MSD electronic ignition and distributor module.
Body in original condition except for paint. Original paint was L97B Anacona Blue Metallic. No rust.
Owned since 1987