1982 Porsche 911 SC Targa, Single Owner 70,990 Original Miles Documented
- Location: El Dorado Hills, California, United States
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Targa
- Year: 1982
- Mileage: 70,900
- VIN: WP0EA0910CS161245
- Color: Platinum Metallic
- Engine size: 3 liter
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Brown Leather
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: Factory Alarm, AC, Cruise Control,Fuch Wheels, Cassette Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
1982 Porsche 911 Targa description
You are looking at a "Single Owner" very rare and original 1982 Porsche 911SC. This car runs and drives like new. Everything works and is original to the car including the factory Blaupunkt Stereo with remote. This car has 70900 original miles and comes with the service records from the beginning of it ownership. There is no history of body damage or a spec of rust. There are several options on the classic including, Factory Alarm, Factory Air Conditioning,Factory Fuch Wheels, Cruise Control and more.
This is the first time this car has been on the market since new. If you have always wanted a 911SC, you won't find one better than this.
This car is located just outside of Sacramento CA.
This beautiful 911SC comes with the "Porsche Certificate Of Authenticity"