1993 Porsche 911 RS America Coupe/3.6L/Midnight Blue/BremboGT/XChip/Race/L@@K!
- Location: Midlothian, Texas, United States
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: RS America Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 43,279
- VIN: WP0AB2966PS419339
- Color: Midnight Blue
- Engine size: 3.6L 3606CC H6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: Sunroof
1993 Porsche 911 description
| || |
The car is rare in that it is a true 1993 model (most of the RSA production ramped up in 1994), AND it's Midnight Blue w the option group package/Sunroof and factory A/C(well optioned for an RSA at the time). Only 20% of the 700 were optioned this way. We put Gran Turismo Brembo's on her and installed some aftermarket (nice) door panels to get race ready for our taste. Park Place Porsche Dallas ckecked her over pre-event(s) and the car has no issues and is mechanically sound. Drives extremely tight and strong. No rust or leaks of any kind. We put her through the paces and she runs absolutely fantastic. This RSA is a true 1 Owner Car! I have the Carfax and can send to very interested parties on request. Clean Carfax showing One Owner car. Obviously, we purchased from original owners so it is now a 2 owner car.
This car has not been hacked to pieces as some or most have been since the early 90's. This is really a one owner car (same owner for 23 years). We purchased for competition last year and got some really awesome use out of the car. These cars have become increasingly hard to find and are becoming high demand cars for their collector and race quality. This truly is the car PCA built. We have been told the car can be converted back for street, but as far as how much that would cost, we have no idea. The question always comes up so I thought I would answer in advance.
The Winning bidder will receive all keys including an extra chip/key. You will also receive the file for the car that includes:
-Original Factory Window Sticker
-All Service Records
-Recent Carfax on the car (showing one owner)
-All keys (2 + chip)
-Extra Set of Wheels & Tires (See pics)
Standard Equipment: (From the Factory-as listed on original window sticker)
-3.6 Liter, 6-Cylinder, 247 BHP
-SOHC Per Bank Twin Plug Ignition
-Resonant Induction System
-Dual Knock Sensors
-Rack & Pinion Steering
-Power Vented Disc Brakes w/ABS
-Rear Engine/Rear Transaxle
-Toe Correcting Rear Suspension
-Stabilizer bars, Front & Rear
-5 Spoke Turbo Design Wheels (No longer with car)
-205/50 ZR17, 255/40 ZR17 Tires (No longer with car)
-Integrated spoiler/Fog Lights
-Wing type fixed rear spoiler
-One key central locking alarm system w/LED warning lights
-Heated Rear Window
. This vehicle has been modified for the racetrack and has many modifications not listed above (please review all pictures and don't hesitate to ask questions).
Factory Options Include:
-Mignight Blue Metallic Paint..........$1036.00
-Black Lethtte w/ Blue Seatbelts.............N/C
-Limited Slip Differential....................$913.00
-A/C with Full Climate.......................$1952.00
See Full Window sticker in pictures for more details.
Defects: The car has one area about 5-6 inches long that resembles a cut in the paint. It did not get into metal, so we did not pursue a repair. I have included pictures (they are #20 & 21 in the detailed description photos).
Please see terms below for bidding information.
We have several shipping companies to recommend, but please do your own research in selecting a shipping company you feel comfortable with.
Good Luck and Happy Bidding!!!!! If you have any questions, please email me and I will respond as soon as possible. Bid with Confidence!!! Thanks for L@@king!!!
Please read these Terms BEFORE bidding:
- You must have sufficient cash available or have all loans PRE-APPROVED before bidding!
- Iaccept Certified and Cashiers Checks (Once Cleared) and Wire Transfers in $US only.
- Buyer can inspect vehicle by appointment only. Please contact me by email or phone.
- Seller reserves the right to cancel your bid if you have any negative feedback that might prejudice your bid.
- Winning bidders must respond to me by telephone or email within 24 hours of auction closure to confirm your purchase or the vehicle may be re-listed or sold to any other qualified buyer.
- The sale must be completed within five(5) days after the auction closes.
- All funding must be received as soon as possible and within no more than five(5) days of auction closure or I reserve the right to re-list the vehicle.
- Winning Bidder must confirm his/her winning bid with a Non-Refundable Deposit in the amount of $500 within 48 hours of auction end. Deposit to be paid by Paypal or Wire Transfer ONLY.
- Balance of Purchase Price is due to Seller within five (5)days of the end of the auction.
- Those wishing to have your vehicle shipped - all shipping charges are buyer's responsibility.
- Any claims arising from shipping or damage are between buyer and shipping company.
Back to top of page
No bid retractions in the last 24 hours of the auction! If there are bid retractions in that time period, I reserve the right to cancel all bids, end the auction early and re-list this vehicle to protect the integrity of the auction process.
Please keep in mind when bidding you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the above described vehicle from the Seller. Negative feedback will be posted if the above conditions are not adhered to.