Beautiful California Pontiac Bonnevile Convertible
- Location: Ingleside, Illinois, United States
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Bonneville
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Year: 1962
- Mileage: 100,114
- Color: Light Blue
- Engine size: 389 BRL 305 HP
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue/Cream
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Seat Belts Added
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
1962 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible description
You are bidding on a beautiful 1962 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible. This is a California car I transported to the Chicago area about 5 years ago.
It was a certified mileage good condition driver that has been gone through. The following have been repaired or replaced.
1) Upper and lower ball joints
2) Control arm bushings.
3) Idler arm.
5) Brakes Shoes.
6) Wheel Studs (all right hand now)
7) Rebuilt Original Radio and new Speaker. (Sounds Good)
8) New Gas tank sending unit.
9) New Convertible top Hydro motor and 1 new cylinder.
10) Much new weather stripping.
11) 4 New Tires
The car looks very good and the paint is fine from 10 feet. It does have some dings and few paint bubbles but no significant rus, anywhere!
I checked and the only place I found body filler was a small area in front of rear wheels. Otherwise, all original steel and almost no rust. (The floors and trunk are in great shape)
The top is serviceable and works fine . The rear plastic window does not zip out because of a damaged zipper.( Who wants to drive with the top up anyway?)Interior is in excellent shape with no holes or tears.
Car is in Chicago area for pickup. I will help with transport arrangements.
I have more pictures if needed
This car is ready for Summer Cruising!On May-22-17 at 06:29:36 PDT, seller added the following information:
Just remembered ....Installed 4 new shocks...the rears are air shocks!