COOL CLASSIC 1975 PLYMOUTH VALIANT SEDAN! BLUE PLATE CALIFORNIA 225CI SLANT SIX!
- Location: Redwood City, California, United States
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: VALIANT
- Trim: VALIANT SEDAN
- Year: 1975
- Mileage: 103,809
- VIN: 1LNBM97F7HY709397
- Engine size: 225 CUBIC INCH SLANT SIX CYLINDER
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1975 Plymouth VALIANT VALIANT SEDAN description
Offered for an appreciating new owner is this cool classic 1975 Plymouth Valiant four-door sedan!
Finished inroot beer brown metallicover tan/gold cloth and vinyl interior, this 40+ year-old California blue license plate classic sports a nice running original 225 cubic inch slant six cylinder engine mated to a three speed automatic transmission, working am radio, air conditioning, and steel belted radial white wall tires with factory hub caps. The WORKING five digit odometer shows 03,809 miles which is believed to be just over 100,000 original miles but I cannot 100% verify this to be actual. This Plymouth is being sold with clear and clean California title and is a great value here on ebay for about the cost of the sales tax alone on a new, quickly depreciating chrysler sedan!
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this classic Valiant is in good, 99% rust-free "driver-quality" condition overall sporting a nice overall shine to the [re]paint finish with nice original chrome bumpers and trim. There are definitely imperfections of nicks, scrapes, scratches, fading and and one small crack in rear light lense.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the interior of this cool old sedan is in quite good very original condition overall with working lights, blinkers, radio and heater. I have not tried the air conditioning. There is some expected overall wear including seam splitting on what looks to be the original cloth and vinyl fabric. Overall this is a pretty well preserved interior.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1975 Plymouth starts right up, runs fairly well [I suggest a tune up or carb refresh] with good shifting transmission, solid drum braking and decent original power steering. AND....you will get lots of attention wherever you drive!
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$
1. This 1975 Valiantis being sold with clear and clear California title and is smog-exempt here in California due to the year.It will be sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressed or implied.California buyer will receive current smog certificate. Iinvite and very much welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel, drive and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.
AND.....,,,,.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PHONE ME, EVAN AT 650-350-8828 TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, TEST DRIVE VIDEO OR TO SCHEDULE IN-PERSON VIEWINGS AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.