Steyr Puch Pinzgauer 710K - Austrian - With Power Steering - Rebuilt
- Location: Vallejo, California, United States
- Make: Other Makes
- Model: Steyr Puch Pinzgauer 710K
- Type: 5 Door - Hardtop
- Trim: Hardtop - Factory Rebuild
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 12,500
- VIN: 5752487
- Color: OD Green
- Engine size: 2.5 L - Aircooled
- Number of cylinders: 4 Cylinder - Dual Zenith 36 NDIX Carbs
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 5 Speed with High/Low Transfer Case
- Drive type: 4 x 4 with Differential Locks
- Interior color: OD Green
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
1974 Other Makes Steyr Puch Pinzgauer 710K description
This is a very nice Pinzgauer 710K. Direct from the Austrian military, never in private hands. Fully checked out and tuned up, this 710K is ready for your trails.
- 1974 Model Year - Steyr Puch Factory Rebuild August 1998!
- Vehicle Vin# 5752487
- 12500 Miles Since Rebuild
- EZ Electric Power Steering Installed
- New BFG 255/80 R 20 - KM2 Tires
- 60A - 24V - 12V Converter
- Civilian Ignition Conversion
- Full Service Performed
- Available for immediate delivery from our Vallejo, CA location.
- To be sold out of CA as CA EPA testing has not been done.
- 54 Photos in the photo file. (Please note most photos were taken prior to the power steering and tires.)
If you are unfamiliar with the factory upgrades that come with the Austrian Rebuilds they include the following:
- EX11 Differentials
- Auxilliary Eberspacher Heater
- Reinforced Seat Belt Mounts
- Intermittent Wipers/Electric Washer Pump
- Later Style High Visibility Tail Lights
- Reverse Lights with Transmission Switch
- Upgraded Rear Bumpers
- Rear Exit Exhaust
- Extensive Cab Sound Deadening
- Upgraded Shifting Mechanism with Reverse Detent
- H4 Headlights
- Laminated 2 Piece Front Windshield
- Upgraded Steering Box Mounts
Comparing an Austrian rebuild to an original Swiss Pinzgauer is like comparing apple pie to apple sauce!
We are known for being brutally honest and are happy to give our opinions as to whether or not the prospective vehicle is going to meet your expectations. We suggest research of the Pinzgauers and Unimogs prior to purchase. To put it in perspective.....you are looking at a Pinzgauer that thru approximately 40 years of production, produced less than 28,000 total units. A point of comparison.....In 2012 the Jeep JK platform produced 191,961 units! Terms and Conditions
Upon purchase a full document pack will be sent out with the standard vehicle purchase contracts. The vehicle will not leave EI until payment is made in full and the document pack has been returned. Immediate $500 non-refundable deposit is due upon purchase. Balance will need to be paid within 14 days or prior to pickup. No sales tax will be charged if shipped out of state via common carrier. We can coordinate an out of state drive away, however sales tax will have to be collected and claimed back in your state when you go to register. We suggest a vehicle inspection and are happy to provide names of specialists that can inspect for you.