(239) 494-5341 1 of 50 View All Images 1963 Oldsmobile Dynamic 88 Convertible Red Convertible Auto
Exterior Color: Red Interior Color: White Body Type: Convertible Transmission: Auto Title Condition: Clear 1963 Oldsmobile Dynamic 88 Convertible. 394 C.I. V8 engine, Hydra-matic Transmission, Dual Exhaust, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Factory AM/FM radio, Power top, New Tires, New Brakes, Just tuned up, No dings, No dents, Chrome and Stainless trim are in excellent condition, None nicer. The factory clock keeps good time. Even the original keys have the codes un-punched.
We are currently taking offers at our showroom and may end the listing at any time.
If you would like to make an offer on this car or any of our other cars please call so we can discuss it.
It’s your first time buying a car on eBay?
Call us; we will put your mind at ease. Show More Vehicle Warranty
New Cars come with a Full-Factory Warranty. Used Cars may have a Remaining-Factory Warranty, but please contact us for the warranty details specific to this vehicle.
About Premier Motorcars Welcome to Premier Motorcars of Bonita Springs! We are part of the Long Automotive Group, which has been in the auto business for over 35 years. Our family has owned 12 new and used car dealerships in Michigan and Florida, but we couldn't have done it without you! Our core business practice is simple: do our best to satisfy every customer! We are members of the local Bonita Springs Chamber of Commerce and we have been a member of the Better Business Bureau for over 25 years. In our Bonita Springs Showroom, we stock used cars, sports cars, pre-owned luxury cars, convertibles, specialty cars and classic cars. All of our vehicles are specially inspected for excellent quality. Premier Motorcars of Bonita Springs FL, LLC 25241 Bernwood Dr Ste 1 Bonita Springs, FL 34135 Phone #: 239-221-3000 Email us at: PremierMCars@gmail.com Store Hours: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Mon-Fri., Saturday 10:00 am -3:00 pm
Terms and Conditions Payment Options We accept the following payment methods: - Cashier's Check/money order- Cash (in person)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
Notice to Bidders: All of the vehicles we list on eBay are for sale locally. We reserve the right to end an auction early. All cars are immediately ready for delivery upon sale.
Deposit: We require a non-refundable $500 deposit within 48 hours of winning the auction. Please call to make arrangements for payment.
Terms Placing a Bid:Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle.Please read eBay's User Agreement Premier Motorcarsreserves the right to, Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction. Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary. Bidders Age:You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid. Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules:Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid" If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
Funds & Financing: For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions pleasee-mailor phone Monti at
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
(239) 221-3000 prior to bidding. Buyers Inspection: Premier Motorcarshas done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction.Premier Motorcarswelcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility. Representations and Warranties made by seller:This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available,e-mailor phone Monti at (239) 221-3000 for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Unless stated as actual miles, vehicle miles may be listed exempt on title due to vehicle age. Taxes, Registration and Dealer fees:Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.We are a Florida dealer andare required tocollect tax if you pick up the car yourselfin Florida.We charge a $299 dealer fee to cover all administrative expenses.If your state isreciprocal with Florida you will be credited for tax paid in Florida when you register the car in your home state. Currently 3 statesdo not allow credit for tax paid in Florida. They are Arkansas, Mississippi, and West Virginia. If you contract a shipper yourself and have the car picked up then we are not required to collectsales tax.
This link will help answer any other questions.
http://dor.myflorida.com/dor/tips/tip09a01-01.html Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared. Shipping & Delivery: All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility.Premier Motorcarswill help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage! Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided byPremier Motorcarsas a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not withPremier Motorcars. The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure. If you contract a shipper yourself and have the car picked up then we are not required to collectsales tax. Finalizing your Purchase: Premier Motorcars will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes. Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Monti atPremier Motorcarsbye-mailor phone
(239) 221-3000 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer. In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of 10% by major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by cash in person or bank certified funds to Seller. At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller. Our Premier Motor Cars team has made every possible effort to accurately depict and describe this vehicle and disclose any and all known information regarding its condition and/or wear.While sometimes tempted, we will never describe a listing as “perfect”, and any buyer should expect signs of typical wear given a vehicles age and mileage. We always do our best to disclose any major scratches, dents, or other imperfections, but occasionally we miss things.Please call prior to bidding or submitting offers to discuss vehicle condition. Actual mileage may differ from advertised mileage due to test drives and demonstrations. Buyers will be provided with all applicable items that were provided to us with the automobile. Please do not expect that all listings will come complete with all keys, manuals, floor mats, navigation discs, service records.
Payment Types: Cash in person, Certified Funds, Institutional Financing
All sales transactions must be completed within 7 calendar days of auction close. Prices subject to change without notice and do not include Title, License, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes or Processing Fees, if any. Please contact seller first for vehicle availability. Although every effort is made to present accurate and reliable information, use of this information is voluntary, and should only be deemed reliable after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify the existence of options, accessories and the vehicle condition before time of sale. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to time of sale. No expressed or implied warranties, including the availability or condition of the equipment listed is made. EPA mileage estimates for comparison purposes only. Actual mileage may vary depending on driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle maintenance.
Fees and Taxes
Out of state buyers are responsible for paying tax, title, license and documentation fee. The customer is responsible for registering the vehicle in their home state. Please reach out to dealer for details. x