1967 Oldsmobile 442 Convertible LS Powered ONLY 3,080 BUILT 1 OF 1
- Location: Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
- Make: Oldsmobile
- Model: 442
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: convertible
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 80,283
- VIN: 338677m390132
- Color: bugundy mist
- Engine size: 5.7
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: Convertible
1967 Oldsmobile 442 description
- Original body with a little over 68k on car CAR IS LASER STRAIGHT
- Trunk( sanded and sprayed 1 coat could use another) and floor in great original condition
- No rust anywhere on this car
- REBUILT 5.7 LS ENGINE( only original things from engine are block, intake, fuel rail)
- New pistons, water pump, timing, alternator, gm performance cam(sounds amazing) heads ported with all new everything, starter new, custom oil pan kit, all new sensors, backed by a 4l60e transmission( AT TIME OF POSTING THIS AD I BET I ONLY HAVE ABOUT 15 MILES ON HER NEW DRIVE LINE)
- Brakes : New power brake kit including front disc conversion kit, new brake booster and master cylinder
- Interior: New seats, dash pad, door panels, carpet, back seat was recovered to match new front seats and new seat belts all around. Dash is original(just painte, original gauges do not work due to LS swap) New front and rear arm rests, original center console painted fitted with quick silver over drive shifter. Car had new gauges and tach installed for Ls conversion.
- Rear of car: Under car has been sanded down and sprayed with chassis black. Original rear end with drum brakes still in car but do not know the gears.
- Suspension: Car has correct boxed rear control arms in rear with sway bars front and rear. New shocks replaced on all 4 corners. New coil springs front and rear. Front control arms bushings replaced. Car drives like an old car.
- Fuel system: Car had new LS gas tank installed ( just like factory except fuel pump is in tank) with new high flow fuel pump and lines . Does have in line fuel filter installed on frame rail.
- Exhaust: Brand new flowmaster headers, flowmaster exhaust with h pipe
- Paint: She was originally red repainted black in 2003. She shines very well for a paint job that's 13 years old. She has some miner chips and scratches but I did my best to polish her up and fix the chips. I would rate the paint 7.5-8 out of 10.
- Convertible top: I do have a convertible top for this car. When I got the car it did not have a convertible frame and they are not easily available as year one and others do not repop them. I did find one but as all of them the front bow is rusted. I bought a new bow and this will go with the car. The hydraulics for the convertible top are still in car as well as motor.
- Electronics: Affordable Fuel injection supplied the new wire harness, computer, and fuse box. Great set up that looks great and reliable. Computer and fuse box is installed when you open up glove box. Full ability for odb2 for quick access and maintenance .
- Cons with car: There are some hard to find parts for this car and not everything is reproduction. There are a few things missing but nothing that will stop you from driving this car and enjoying it. 1. Pillar and vent window meet there are 2 chrome pieces that hold rubber in they are missing. 2. Convertible top(see description above. 3. no radio 4. Some misc rubber for car is missing.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME PICTURES ARE TO DOCUMENT THE BUILD AND NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT
FOR SOME ONE WANTED TO PUT THIS CAR TO ORIGINAL IT WOULD NOT TAKE MUCH, REPLACE ORIGINAL DRIVE LINE AND FRONT SEATS, THAT'S IT!
WITH ALL THAT BEING SAID SHE IS A RARE CAR AND NOT MANY OUT THERE. SHE GETS A LOT OF ATTENTION WHERE EVER I TAKE HER AND SHE SOUNDS LIKE A BEAST. (RUNS WELL) THIS SWAP WAS DONE CORRECTLY AND NOT BY AN AMATEUR. A LOT OF MONEY SPENT. IF THE NEXT OWNER TOOK THE TIME TO INSTALL THE TOP AND FIND SOME MISC PARTS THIS IS A 65K CAR IN MY OPINION. THE ONES I DO SEE FOR SALE THAT ARE REAL 442 CONVERTIBLES SELL FROM A RANGE OF 46K- 79K.
CAR IS FOR SALE WHERE IS AS IS CONDITION. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT TO SEE THE CAR BEFORE PURCHASE THAT IS GREAT. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING CHARGES AND FEES. i WILL ASSIST THE SHIPPER IN LOADING IF HELPFUL?
GOOD LUCK HAPPY BIDDING ON THIS 1 OF A KIND CAR