1991 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo Z32 excellent condition no reserve
- Location: Geneseo, Illinois, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 300ZX
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Z32
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 119027
- VIN: JN1CZ24H4MX503481
- Color: White
- Engine size: V6 Twin Turbo
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
1991 Nissan 300ZX Z32 description
Own a piece of Japanese sports car history with this beautiful 1991 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo! This car is in excellent condition, with many extras, and with all maintenance up to date. The engine pulls hard and the turbos are music to your ears when they spin up. I have clean title in hand.
I bought this car in the summer of 2016 and have taken excellent care of it. Under my watch, the car has been garaged winters, and has had extensive maintenance performed. The car appears to have been well cared for before me as well - I have service records that go back to around 2006 (78,000) miles.
This car will come with two sets of rims. The original (shown in pictures), and a set of Enkei Tuning T6S rims (17x8 front, 17x9 rear) which were bought new in summer 2016. Neither set of rims have decent tires on them - for both the tread is pretty much gone. Instead of mounting new tires to sell (which means guessing which rims the buyer would want tires on), I'm just including both sets of rims and you can put new tires on whichever set you want.
This car has no rust, and the body is in pretty good shape for a 27 year-old car. There are some dings and scratches here and there, but from a few feet away the car looks beautiful. The T-tops are in excellent shape, and do not leak. In fact, I'm a bit surprised at how good of condition they are in - a rare find.
This car has many extras (listed below), and I also have many of the original parts (included, and shown in pictures). I have a lot (but not all, especially the early years) of the service records and receipts. I have not dyno'd this car myself, but I contacted SpecialtyZ (which supplied much of the parts) and they sent me dyno charts from similar builds that put the RWHP at around 425. Make no mistake, this car is quick.
This 300ZX runs well, although it does use some oil as has ever since I bought it. It was compression tested last winter and the test came out good on this motor (ranged from 148 psi to 157 psi). As far as I'm aware the motor and turbos are original, but aside from the oil usage they don't really seem to be showing their age. No leaks.
What is wrong with it:
- There are a couple of rips in the drivers seat.
- The alignment is off right now (pulls to the right), but I didn't want to get it aligned with the old tires. You will want to replace the tires and get an alignment.
- The tires are about useless. The tires that are on the Enkei's are 200-treadwear Dunlop Direzza Star Spec II's...great tire from a grip perspective, horrible from a wear perspective.
- I think the starter may be in the beginning stages of going out. Maybe 10% of the time, when you turn the key, the starter does not engage. If you wait a moment, and try again, it engages and starts no problem. From what I can find in the service records, it is likely the original starter. It is one of the few parts on this car that have not been replaced.
- The body is not perfect. But there are no major dents or scratches aside from the front clip having a crack in it...mostly just dings and light scratches one would expect to find on a 27-year-old car.
Suspension & Brake/Wheel Modifications (all winter 2016/2017):
- Tein Flex Z Coilovers
- Stillen Front Sway Bar
- Stillen Rear Sway Bar
- Stoptech Slotted & Drilled Rotors (Front & Rear)
- Stoptech Street Pads (Front & Rear)
- SS Steel Brake Lines
- Brake calipers fully rebuilt (front) and painted (both) (Dec 2016)
- SPL Titanium HICAS Eliminator
- Enkei Tuning T6S rims (17x8 front, 17x9 rear)
- AshSpec Massive V3 2.5" Intercoolers
- AshSpec 2.5" intercooler piping
- JWT Pop-Charger Filters (2)
- Selin Dual-MAF Translator 2nd Gen and Elbow Kit
- N62 MAF
- SpecialtyZ 3" Test Piper & High-Flow Cats
- SpecialtyZ 3" Cat-Back Exhaust
- SpecialtyZ 3" Downpipes 4-bolt
- SpecialtyZ Street Sport Clutch
- SpecialtyZ ECU Nistune file
- NISMO/Tomei 740cc Fuel Injector Kit
- 300 Degree EGR Bypass Kit
- MS Performance Cast Manifolds
- GReddy Profec Boost Controller
- Wiring Specialities EFI Wiring Harness
2014 (99,900 miles): Replaced spark plugs, valve cover gaskets, coolant flushed, replaced A/C belt, power steering belt, and alternator belt, replaced steering rack bushings, resurfaced flywheel, replaced rear main seal.
2015 (102,000 miles): Replaced O2 sensor (right side), installed the 120k timing belt kit (Includes Cam & Crank Seals, Idler Bearings, Tensioner, VTC Springs, VTC Cam Gear Plate O-Rings, Water Pump, Thermostat, Water Bypass Hoses, Crank Gear, Front & Rear Crank Spacers, Idler Studs & Hardware, Coolant Bypass Metal Tubes). Replaced alternator and upper plenum gasket.
Winter 2016/2017 (109,000 miles): Replaced injector O-rings, exhaust gaskets, rebuilt front brake calipers, replaced transmission rear seal, replaced transmission oil, installed aluminum fascia splash tray, replaced spark plugs, replaced O2 sensor (left side). Replaced battery.
I prefer you pick the car up from Geneseo, IL. If you are interested in delivery, contact me and maybe we can work something out. If I were to deliver the car, it would not be cheap.
This auction has no reserve - highest bidder wins! Thanks!