1982 Nissan 280ZX Turbo Coupe
- Location: Chester, New Hampshire, United States
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 280ZX
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Turbo Coupe
- Year: 1982
- Mileage: 136,814
- VIN: JN1CZ04S8CX624318
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 2.8L 2753CC l6 GAS SOHC Turbocharged
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: CD Player
1982 Nissan 280ZX description
For sale is a 1982 Datsun 280ZX Turbo coupe. This is the not only the desirable TURBO model it is also the desirable Coupe version in Black. I have bought and sold many classic Z's over the years and I am selling this car with NO RESERVE at an extremely low price simply because:
1) I'm looking to increase my down payment on a new vehicle for my wife -and-
2) I have another Turbo Z already
This car WILL SELL here on eBay. Please do not bid if you are unable to follow through. I have seen identical year/make/model/color Z's sell here recently for over $13000. But this car is not "ultra low mileage original paint" etc etc. This is the one the average enthusiast can afford/modify/enjoy rather than collect/park/forget about.
- Extremely rare car that is harder and harder to find
- The car has ZERO FLUID LEAKS. No oil coolant fuel transmission fluid brake fluid or rear differential fluid leaks. Period.
- Engine and Electrical works great
- Turbo spools smoothly with no abnormal sounds and boosts in proper range
- Tires have very little mileage on them and won't need replacing for many miles
- Recent paint respray done in the past few years (factory black car)
- T-Top seals on this car are in GREAT shape which is very hard to find
- New Battery!
- Car runs and drives NOW
- Still has the original (and hard to source) 'swastika-style' turbo wheels
- The maintenance items it could use are very simple "weekend-warrior" items
- Previous owner installed an aftermarket CD player with audio input jack
- Gauges all work
- Power windows and locks all work
- No transmission problems
- No engine noises or idle/hesitation issues
- Car body is SOLID
- Exterior has a small ding in the drivers rear quarter panel
- Missing one wheel Center Cap
- Interior carpet is fading so consider purchasing a replacement kit
- Interior seat upholstery shows its' age and passenger seat is missing factory headrest- consider replacing with better aftermarket seats
- Previous owner cut a large opening where the factory ash-tray was to install (I assume) a radio years ago below the factory one. Consider replacing the piece altogether
- Exhaust hasa small leak in the main pipe in front of the catalytic converter. Simple fix cut out the straight section and replace with new straight pipe.
- Brake pedal has a soft feel to it. Brakes work fine on the car but I'd recommend bleeding the system when you go to replace the pads etc.
- Car body is SOLID because the previous owner had any rusted areas cut out and patched. No aftermarket panels are available so the floor sections that were patched are no longer "factory". See undercarriage photos.
Test drives and inspections are welcome if you live in the area. Please let me know if you have any questions!