1970 MGB convertible, Primrose Yellow, Black Top, Restored, Desirable Version
- Location: Sunland, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: MG
- Model: MGB
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: 2-Door Convertible Sports Car
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 87,434
- Color: Primrose Yellow
- Engine size: 4-Cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 4-Cylinder
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual 3-Speed
- Drive type: 2WD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: CD Player, Convertible
1970 MG MGB description
Up for auction is this very nice 1970 MGB convertible, Primrose Yellow in color, black top with black tonneau cover, CA license #425BPB, and VIN # BMC70GHN5UA198712G.
This sporty little MGBis the desirable chrome bumper version with split rear bumper. The body is in great shape, no accidents and no bondo. It was always garage-kept. Not only does it look good, but it also runs great.
- This highly desirable and collectable car is in very good overall condition.
- Car was fully restored 8/28/92 - Paperwork and photos available
- Included is a file folder of the complete history of the car
- Clear title
- Odometer – 87434
- New carpeting installed plus carpeting in trunk
This listing is for a close friend who does not have an eBay account. The car and owner are located in Sunland, CA. (Slightly northeast of L.A.) The car is available for inspection during the auction and can be seen by appointment with the owner.
PLEASE CONTACT THE OWNER DIRECTLY with any questions about the car, or to set-up an appointment for viewing.
OWNER: Call Mark @ 818-331-7539
Winning bidder to make $500 Paypal deposit within 48-hours of auction close
Thanks for looking and good luck bidding