| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1954 Mercury Custom$15,900
1-OWNER, ORIGINAL MATCHING NUMBERS AMAZING DRIVER! This is a beautiful driver, kept in excellent condition by the original owner all of these years! All of the original documents come with the car including original title, warranty, license plate and holder. Take a look at the video, pictures, and details below, then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: This body is arrow straight and only 1 tiny spot of rust on the passenger rocker. 1 repaint was done years ago, the car looks really great, but not a show car.
- Interior: Interior was redone a few years ago and still looks like new. Carpet has a few small stains, likely from a cleaning agent. Dash is all original.
- Glass/Windows: Windows roll up and down easily and smoothly. All of the original glass is in excellent condition.
- Trunk: Trunk is clean and detailed. Two small rust holes in the pan. Spare tire tray has original spare and jack, and is solid and rust free.
- Undercarriage: Super clean and rust free frame rails. Only 2 tiny holes on the original floor pans, otherwise solid and rust free.
- Wheels/Tires: Original wheels and hubcaps with older bias-ply tires. Tires have good tread but would need to be replaced for a long road trip.
I have fallen in love with driving this iconic classic American machine, and I believe you will, too. Please watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: The original 256 Y-Block V8 starts easily and runs out strong. 3-speed with Overdrive. The clutch is easy and the transmission shifts through all of the gears smooth. The car maintains its original 6-volt system and works well. She steers very straight down the road and is a pleasure to drive.
- Lights/Electrical: All of the lights work properly. Vaccums to the wipers seem to push but the wipers don't go all of the way. Speedometer was squealing so it is disconnected.
- Brakes: Brakes stop straight and strong.
| Mileage: 86953 |
Interior Color: Green
Exterior Color: Green
| Engine: 256 Y-Block V8 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: No
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: No
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: No
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.