1987 Mercedes 560 SEC Collector Owned Meticulously Maintained All Records
- Location: Orange, California, United States
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 500-Series
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 159,000
- VIN: 11111111111111111
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1987 Mercedes-Benz 500-Series description
International buyers are welcome HOWEVER International Bidders please contact me before you bid
Please see link with over 100 high res pics with records at:
This w126 1987 Mercedes-Benz 560 SEC has been collector owned, driven and maintained up to impeccable standards with an open wallet.
Please see the detailed service records totaling over $60,000 that has been spent on this car.
It was bought new in Texas where it was always MB dealer serviced at Intercontinental Motors in Houston, TX with stamped owner's booklet.The original owner then moved to Las Vegas where again it was always dealer serviced with stamped booklet at Fletcher Jones Motorcars Las Vegas, NV.
The car was brought to Southern California in the early90's by the second owner who lived in West Hollywood. He was a real estate agent in Beverly Hills and maintained the car religiously with detailed records for literally every penny spent on it (other than gas).
- The car has absolutelyno rust or corrosion anywhere.
- Drives and shifts perfectly.
- Wood is excellent.
-All books, tools, warranty and service book, spare tire, and detailed records included.
- Tires have only a few thousand miles on them with a lot of tread remaining.
- Everything works perfectly including sunroof, AC, lights, radio, antenna, both horns (except passenger side view mirror motor not functioning).
- Windows front and rear work smoothly and flawlessly allowing "pillarless coupe" cruising.
- Seat belt presenters work perfectly (please see video in link).
- Includes all records organized with spreadsheet broken down by year.
- AC recently serviced and blows ice cold.
- All essential and required maintenance done at correct intervals such as oil changes, brakes serviced, filters and fluids flushed etc...
- Recent documented work includestiming chain and valve job,transmission reseal, antenna motor rebuilt, ignition wire set and plugs, steering box rebuilt, water pump, thermostat, all belts, fan clutch, starter and shim, all filters and hoses, fluids, wires, plugs, all addressed with OEM MB parts.
- Small scuff on front bumper above front plate (please see first picture in link).
- Small scratch that has been touched up on driver's side rear fender lip (please see second and third pictures in link).
- Very small and minor touch up of .25 inch scratch just below fuel filler door (please see fourth picture in link).
- Passenger side mirror motor not functioning.
Inspections welcomed and encouraged.
Please see link with over 100 high res pics:
imgur.com/a/51WGOOn Jan-01-18 at 09:51:42 PST, seller added the following information:
Details and pictures of all records at link