1988 Mercedes-Benz 560SL Convertible (w/ Hard Top & Soft Top)
- Location: Stamford, Connecticut, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: SL-Class
- SubModel: 560SL
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 60,500
- VIN: WDBBA48D9JA077609
- Color: White
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Navy
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1988 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class description
For sale is a nearly-mint condition and low-mile 1988 Mercedes-Benz 560SL. 2nd owner and it has been meticulously maintained over the years and always garaged. Car runs great and is a blast to drive. Car show quality and a real head-turner. Clean Title & CarFax.
- Original First Aid Kit
- Hard Top
- Hard Top Stand (on wheels) w/Hard Top Stand Cover
- Car Cover
- Exterior paint and trim are immaculate and the interior trim, leather, and carpet (front, rear, and trunk) are in very good condition.
- Soft top looks brand new (first owner never took the hardtop off), but it does have very minor cracks in each of the corners of the plastic glass as seen in the photos.
- Dash also shows two small cracks as well.
- As noted in the CarFax, this car was involved in a minor fender-bender and NEW OEM parts (hood, grille, and front bumper), directly from MB in Germany, have been installed.
- Passenger side mirror is electric and the motor seems to have an issue (new switch was purchased and it popped the fuse, not sure what the exact issue is but the mirror can be adjusted by hand).
Car is located in Stamford, CT. Buyer is responsible for pick-up/shipping. Deposit required within 24 hours.