Mercedes-Benz 500SE Blue Gray Market
- Location: Durham, North Carolina, United States
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 500SE
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 34,463
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: V8 4973 cubic centimeters
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: Sunroof
1984 Mercedes-Benz 500SE description
Vin posted below as it's not being recognized by ebay.
Up for your viewing pleasure and perhaps consideration is a 1984 Mercedes-Benz Gray Market 500SE. Originally bought in Germany, it was shipped over and "processed" to be registered locally. Owner passed and it sat in his wife's yard until May-2017. A friend of mine inquired about it and scooped it up. I would eventually go on in acquire it a week after he acquired it. I do have some paperwork to go with the car from the 80's and perhaps even the early 90's. He's still waiting to receive the title from the DMV. I was going to attempt to go through the car and change out necessary plumbing to get it started but have other projects ahead of this one. I did see an early 90s inspection sticker on the car but can't remember the year. I haven't even so much as bought a battery for it. What you see is what you get.
There is NO WARRANTY with this car whether explicit, written, or implied...NONE!!!
- ØCloth Interior
- Ø34,xxx miles(shown on dash but unable to verify.)
- ØCar was pretty nasty when picked up but cleaned up pretty nice.
- ØRust here and there as can be referenced in the pics
oLike underneath left front engine and driver door.
- ØFade spots on the roof
- ØHad rain seep in from slightly open right rear passenger window. Was 2" full before we vacuumed it
oNever lifted carpet to check for rust but I?d expect some present.
- ØMissing radio
- ØSome of the front dash paneling was coming off
- ØRight rear tire won?t hold pressure for long
- ØEuro spec bumpers but converted headlights with the nipples where you'd hook up the wipers still visible
- ØDon't know why the it has a 280SE trunk emblem
Again, this car is being sold AS-IS WHERE-IS to the highest bidder. If you have any questions, please ask before bidding. I reserve the right to cancel the listing early if locally.
I?m only human and can?t help but make mistakes. Please be kind and inform me of any on this listing.
Deposit due within 48 hours. Pickup must be arranged within 10 days of purchase. Highest bidder and/or buyer responsible for pickup.
Thanks again for your consideration and HAPPY EBAYING!!!