NICE ORIGINAL CLASSIC 1982 MERCEDES BENZ 300D TURBODIESEL 116K MILES! LO RESERVE
- Location: Redwood City, California, United States
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 300-Series
- Trim: 300D TURBODIESEL
- Year: 1982
- Mileage: 116,300
- VIN: WDBAB33A4CB001485
- Engine size: 3.0 LITER TURBODIESEL
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1982 Mercedes-Benz 300-Series 300D TURBODIESEL description
Offered for an appreciating new owneris this clean classis 1982 Mercedes Benz 300D W123 chassis Turbodiesel sedan!
Finished in creme yellow over saddle tan leather, this 99.9% rust-free CALIFORNIA GEM has been driven just over 116.200 miles. [NOTE: The odometer has recently been functioning intermittently so the official actual mileage is unknown!] It sports a great running turbodiesel engine mated to the factory 4 speed automatic transmission, electric sunroof and windows, factory alloy wheels with good Michelin tires, updated CD stereo and more.It is being sold with clear and clean Nevada title,and is a GREAT value here for about the cost of the sales tax alone on a new, quickly depreciating E class Benz!
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this car is in VERY GOOD 99.99% RUST-FREE DRY AND CLEAN CONDITION THROUGHOUT! The paint finish sports a very good overall shine witha few expected rock nicks,scuffs scratches, mismatched color, one cracked hood louver and other light cosmetic blemishes one would expect on a 34 year-old vehicle.
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the interior of this 1982 Benz is in good to very good quite original condition overall. The upholstery shows some wear and tear with nice headliner and dash, original loop carpeting and nice classic wood trim. The tachometer and horn are currently inoperative and the a/c is not blowing cold.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This classic Benz starts perfectly and runs VERY WELLwith respectable acceleration crisp shifting transmission [second gear is now slipping], solid, secure and straight braking, responsive steering feel, straight, shimmy-free excellent tracking suspension. This is a still solid and smooth cruiser!
THE DETAILS AND $$$$
1. This 1982 MERCEDES BENZis being sold with clear and clear Nevada title. It is smog-exempt here in California. IT WILL BE SOLD AS IS WHERE IS. Iinvite and very much welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel, drive and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.
AND.....,,,,.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PHONE ME, EVAN AT 650-350-8828 TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, TEST DRIVE VIDEO OR TO SCHEDULE IN-PERSON VIEWINGS AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.