ebay motors' used cars
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mazda
- Model: RX-7
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: GS
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 91,000
- VIN: SA22C627706
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 12a ROTARY
- Number of cylinders: NA Rotary
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red and Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1980 Mazda RX-7 GS description
- 1980 Mazda RX-7 GS
- Rust free car.
- Runs, drives, and handles beautifully.
- 5-speed manual
- 91,000 Miles on the car.
- Original 12A engine was completely rebuilt by Rotorsport Racing 3000 miles ago due to oil seal leaks.
- Original paint with small rock chips and a small dent. (shown in pictures).
- Has JDM rear seat conversion (very rare in US). All seats were reupholstered last year.
- 2 sets of rims: (4) 13” original steel rims without tires, and (4) 15” Konig Rewind rims with good tires.
- New brake pads.
- Rear hatch Louvers are available if wanted.
· removal of the “rat’s nest” vacuum controls and Thermal reactor.
· Addition of a strut brace and upgraded front antiroll bar.
· Upgraded wheels and tires.
· Installation of a limited slip differential from 1985 GSL SE
· Air conditioning compressor converted to R34 Freon.
- All original parts that we removed come with the car if wanted.
- We have owned this car for 4 years and loved it. It is one of the most nostalgic vehicles around. Hate to let her go but we have too many cars and need to do something about it. ): It doesn’t have anything that would stop it from continuing to run for another 38 years.
- There are still many modifications that could be done to this car to increase performance or it could be returned to 100% original. A great base for you to play with or leave as is and use as a daily driver.
- Pick up only