1 OWNER ALL ORIGINAL TIME CAPSULE! FRESH SERVICE, GREAT INVESTMENT
- Location: Hillsboro, Oregon, United States
- Make: Mazda
- Model: RX-7
- Type: Hatchback
- Trim: GS
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 153,615
- VIN: JM1FB3315F0873911
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 1.1L Rotary
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1985 Mazda RX-7 GS description
ALL ORIGINAL 1 OWNER LOCAL CAR! MOSTLY ALL ORIGINAL PAINT. RECENTLY SERVICED, RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT. COMES WITH ORIGINAL MANUAL AND BOOKS, NOSE BRA, ORIGINAL KEYS, ORIGINAL PLATES. GREAT CHANCE TO GRAB THIS APPRECIATING CLASSIC WHILE YOU CAN. 12A 1.1L ROTARY WITH 5 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION.
****PLEASE READ ALL TERMS OF SALE BELOW THE PHOTOS!*********
19fff85 Mazda RX-7 Red
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- We take time to carefully describe each vehicle and include a substantial number of photos. However, it is very important to keep in mind that these vehicles are pre-owned, not brand new. After careful reading of the entire description, rather than making a potentially incorrect assumption, if any statement or comment is unclear, or if you have questions, please e-mail or call us prior to bidding.
- We are a licensed and bonded automotive dealership based in Portland, Oregon. Buying through a licensed dealer gives you as a consumer certain rights, and ensures your protection from title fraud and other problems encountered in private party automotive transactions. In addition, you may also qualify for lower interest rates by purchasing through a dealership. We reserve the right to sell this vehicle locally prior to the end of any advertisement or listing. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- Cars are demonstrated and/or test-driven on a daily basis and therefore may have more mileage upon delivery than indicated in original listings.
-Oregonresidents will be responsible forvehicle title and registration costs. As a smaller specialty dealer we do not provide title and registration services like many big dealers. We can provide an Oregon temporary permit for $30. All taxes and license fees in your state will need to be paid by the buyer when the vehicle is registered in their home state. All state taxes and motor vehicle-related fees are administered by each state individually, are not included in the price of the vehicle, and are non-negotiable.
- DEPOSIT IS NON REFUNDABLE, SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR FINANCES ARE SECURED BEFORE BIDDING!
- Due to the fact that we often have multiple prospective buyers for the same vehicle, we will not "hold" a vehicle without a signed non-refundable deposit, a signed purchase order, and a signed General Information and Terms of Sale form. Without this deposit, all vehicles will remain advertised, listed, and available for sale.
- Although we make every attempt to deliver our vehicles with a full set of keys, key fobs, books, floor mats, manuals, etc., we cannot guarantee that a pre-owned vehicle will have all of these items. Most of them can be ordered at a minimum cost in addition to the price of the vehicle, if you desire to do so. The substantial reduction in price between new and pre-owned vehicles reflects in part the chance that these items might be missing.
At Close of Auction
- The successful "winning" bidder must telephone us within 24 hours after the auction has ended to verify purchase and make arrangements to complete the transaction.
Full payment must be received within 7 business days of the end of auction. Payment must be either by bank wire, loan check(once cleared), cashiers-check(once cleared), or certified funds. If funds are not received, and an alternate arrangement has not been made, the vehicle can and will be made available to other potential buyers on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- We have disclosed as much information as possible about this vehicle and aim to only carry quality vehicles. However, we recommend that all buyers conduct an inspection either in person or through a qualified professional third party inspector prior to the end of the auction.
- We value your business and want you to be completely satisfied with your Ebay buying experience, from purchase to delivery. As a value added service we will assist withworking with your shippers and helping get the vehicle loaded up. However,the buyer pays all shipping costs. We do not have any affiliation with, or interest in, any transportation companies and all questions or concerns should be addressed directly with them. Ebay offers shipping services or you can compare other companies at www.transportreviews.com.
- All vehicles are sold As Is, with no warranties expressed or implied, by seller. Vehicles come with books and/or manuals only if pictured in the included photos or if stated in the ad. As with any used vehicle, minor signs of wear may become more obvious under close inspection, such small chips or nicks, light scratches or minor abrasions, wheel scuffs, and other indications of normal wear and tear. We will not and cannot be held liable or responsible for these issues.
- Bidders are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle described above.
- Non-paying bidders, unqualified bidding, bid shielding, auction interference or any type of harassment, will be dealt with according to eBay Rules, local law, and may include, but are not limited to, legal action and applicable fees, lose of deposit or any other necessary costs.
- We reserve the right to cancel bids and/or our auction at anytime for any reason.
PLACING A BID ON THIS AUCTION, CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE INFORMATION PRESENTED.
THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AND HAVE FUN BIDDING!!