1991 Silver Mazda Miata
- Location: Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
- Make: Mazda
- Model: MX-5 Miata
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 167,000
- VIN: JM1NA351XM1241568
- Color: Silver
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1991 Mazda MX-5 Miata description
OK..I don’t believe I’m doing this but here goes:Up for sale is my 1991 Late Model Year Mazda Miata.It has 167K miles and is about as perfect as possible for a 25 year old car.No rust, runs great and had had most every mechanical part replaced or improved.Most importantly, I am the 2nd owner (well really the 3rd, but #2 was a friend of the original owner who had the car for a short amount of time) and I have all the original records to include the window sticker, delivery documents, owner’s manual, and the complete service history (from 1991 to present)…the oil has been changed every 3K miles since it was new!!... from the local dealer where it was bought.I also have all of the original sales books, punch cards from the factory…everything.I also have the factory service manual and parts books. It also does not have any leaks from the motor, top, etc…
When I bought the car I was looking for a 91 to turn into a full-blown autocross car…but this one was too perfect to tear down…so over the course of a couple years I turned it into my daily driver…and loved it.I have done a lot of work to it and it runs great…here is the lost of things that I have done (or had done) to the car.All parts are original Mazda unless otherwise noted…and not in any particular order:
I have receipts for all of this…and its all in a book for reference..
- Includes hard top…not original to car, but it did come from a 91…in great shape.
- Current safety sticker for VA
- Almost, if not all, electrical switches, plugs, servos all replaced
- Racing beat Header, catalytic convertor and exhaust
- Noah Cover with bag
- Every article I could find from 1991 on the Miata
- All hoses new
- Water pump and thermostat
- Timing Belt
- Clutch master and slave cylinder and hoses
- Brake master and hoses, tubes
- Oil pan gasket
- Cam seals
- Crank seals and sensor
- Main seal
- Rear Dif rebuilt
- Complete new Power Steering
- New Front brake pads, rotors and calipers
- New Rear brake pads, rotors and calipers
- New wheel bearing front and rear
- New clutch, flywheel, driveshaft and seals
- Water temp, oil temp and battery gauges
- New canvas top with rear glass and all new weather stripping
- Mostly all new weather-stripping for entire car
- all new fuel hoses from tank to motor
- 195 50R15 Direzza tires
- Advanti Storm Rims
- Original rims with winter tires
- SPX induction system
- Koni Yellows for a four corners
- Racing Beat Springs
- Racing Beat sway bars front and rear
- Any nut and bolt I removed I generally replaces with new from Mazda
- New radiator from Goodwin racing
- New Radiator Fans and switches
- New front sway bar bracing form Goodwin Racing
- Black Dog header heat shield
- All new under panels
- Lots and lots of extra parts
- New package tray
- Did I say no rust?
- Probably more stuff that I’ve forgotten.
I WILL NOT SELL HARDTOP BY ITSELF
Picture of the inside package tray area (near rear windshield) is to show you that there is no rust in that area...all carpet is in great shape to include that area...
If you are looking for a 1991 Miata in near perfect shape this is the one.
I’m asking $6900 for the car…firm.If you are serious contact me to come see it in person.Bring $500 cash to hold the car as Ill need a day (or a least a few hours) to sort through all the stuff I have and then bring the balance in cash or, if you have USAA, a transfer will work.I will sell the car to the first person to hold it and bring cash.You will want it when you see it…I promise.
When we meet I’m sure you will be comfortable with leaving the $500 to hold it…Local pickup only! Bid with confidence as I have been on EBAY since 1998 and have sold many vehicles here with a 100% rating!