1984 Maserati Biturbo. ONE OWNER, 24K MILES, ALWAYS GARAGED, THE BEST AVAILABLE!
- Location: Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Maserati
- Model: Biturbo
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 24,190
- VIN: ZAMAL1107EB317720
- Color: Burgundy
- Engine size: 2.5 Liter
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats
1984 Maserati Biturbo description
1984 Maserati Biturbo ONE OWNER,24K MILES, ALWAYS GARAGED,THE BEST AVAILABLE!
Click images to enlargeDescription
The Old Oregon Motor Company presents:
1984 Maserati Biturbo. Burgundy/Tan. This California-delivered Biturbo is a one-owner example with just 24K miles. It has always been garaged and has always received the best of care. A large binder of receipts details nearly $30K ofservice work over the last 34 years...and is evidence that this car has always received everything it ever needed, when it needed it, without fail. The only modification from stock is an aluminum radiator that keeps this twin-turbo motor running cool. Leather replacement on the arm rest and the tops of the doors (at great expense). Otherwise completely original including the Maserati-badged cassette stereo. Recent clutch replacement. This car was delivered new in California and carries a original manufacturer's compliance sticker stating that it was California legal. Slight crease in the driver's door would be an easy fix. There are also a few paint chips and the rear plastic bumper cover has a small crack. Air conditioning works as it should. This Biturbo needs nothing mechanically. Fix the door crease and buff the paint and the car will be ready for show. Destined to be displayed at Concorso Italiano in Monterey. Be the proud owner to show it off yourself!
Please call Bill Penny at (503) 209-5510 to answer all your questions!
In fairness to all Bidders, reserve prices are always held in confidence.Terms of Sale
Buyer will be responsible for his own Licensing Requirements in State of residence. Buyer can inspect vehicle at our premises BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call Bill Penny at (503) 209-5510 to schedule appointment. Seller reserves the right to cancel your bid if you have any negative feedback. DEALERS ARE WELCOME TO BID!Please call Bill Penny with all of your questions prior to bidding at 503-209-5510!NO EMAILS PLEASE. We reserve the right to notify bidders and cancel this auction early. We shall not be held liable for any such cancellation. Winning Bidder must confirm his winning bid with a $500 PayPal Deposit immediately after the end of the auction. Balance of Purchase Price is due to Seller within 5 days of Winning Bid.
TERMS OF SALE
1. Please besure to have all monies (loans or financing approved or in place) before making your final bid. We appreciate your business and want to handle the transaction as smoothly and expeditiously as possible.
2. We accept Certified & Cashier's Checks and Bank transfers in US Dollars only.
3. The deposit is due immediately after auction closure. The balance is due within 5 days after auction closure. If the deposit is not received within 48 hours of the close of auction or if the balance is not paid in full within 5 days following the close of auction, we reserve the right to relist the vehicle or to sell it to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer.
4. Our goal is to continue providing quality vehicles. It is important to keep in mind that the vehicles we list are pre-owned, and it is very difficult to describe every small mark on them. As a consequence there may be additional minor wear on the vehicle that is typical of the age, such as minor superficial hairline scratches, small nicks and minor abrasions that are not indicated in this description. These factors will not detract from the overall appearance and value of the vehicle. Minor items such as cigarette lighters, manuals and CD magazines may also be missing.
5. To the best of our knowledge we have indicated any mechanical problems that are present in the description above. However, we are selling the vehicle "as is", without warranty other than any existing factory warranty that may still remain. In many cases we can provide extended service contracts at additional charge. Please inquire for details. Unless the vehicle has a remaining factory warranty, all sales are "AS-IS" with no warranty.
6. eBay may offer some type of warranty. If so, that warranty is separate and independent ofOregon Motor Company.
7. Buyer pays all shipping charges and makes all final arrangements with the shipping company.We sell locally and internationally and will be happy to assist you if you need help finding a shipping company.Please call Bill Penny at (503) 209-5510 and I'll be happy to get you a competitive rate quote.
8. All bidders understand and agree to the following:
i. We reserve the right to notify bidders and cancel this auction.
ii. We reserve the right to cancel bids from those with excessive negative feedback.
iii. We shall not be held liable for any such cancellation.
9. The State of Oregon shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes. Venue shall be exclusively inClackamas County. The final contract signed between both buyer and seller shall be binding. The final signed contract and terms thereof shall govern the sale. All disputes arising out of or relating to this auction, any negotiations, the Signed agreement, or to the breach, enforcement or interpretation thereof, shall be resolved by binding arbitration in Oregon, in accordance with the terms contained in the final sale agreement and under the laws of the state of Oregon.
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
1. No bid retractions in the last 24 hours of auction please. If there are bid retractions in the last 24 hours, we may cancel all bids, end the auction early and relist this vehicle to protect the integrity of the auction process.
2. Remember yourobligation as a bidderandeBay Community member.Don't Bidunless you have the ability and you intend to purchase the vehicle. Bidders must have cash or available financing before bidding on our vehicles.
3. Remember that you are entering into alegal and binding contractto purchase the above-described vehicle from Oregon Motor Company. This is our business and we take it very seriously. Therefore, we reserve the right to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone that intentionally interferes with our auctions or our ability to effectively sell our vehicles.
4. All "Reserve Met" bidders will be contacted by e-mail before the end of the auction to determine the veracity of their bid. If thelegitimacy of the bid can not be verified, the bidmay be cancelled to protect the integrity of the auction process.
5. We respect all of our customers - locally and now nationally and internationally here on eBay! We are happy to make all of our vehicles available for all qualified bidders that are registered in the eBay Community. About Us The Old Oregon Motor Co. takes its name from the original Oregon Motor Company, a Ford dealership established in Portland in 1904. In 1916, the company moved into their permanent showroom located downtown at NW 8th Ave. and Davis Street. Today, the building is an art gallery and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. Unlike its namesake, The Old Oregon Motor Co. does not have a retail location but rather is virtual in nature. Our cars can often be found on eBay under our user ID oregonmotorcompany. If you wish to view our inventory in person, showings are by appointment only. Our proprietor, Bill Penny, has been selling classic cars for over 30 years. He has worked as a salesman for some of the most prestigious dealerships on the West Coast. They include The Chequered Flag of Beverly Hills, Silicon Valley Auto Group, the Imperial Palace Auto Collection, Northwest Investment Cars, and Monte Shelton Motor Company. He also has been employed by Keith Martin's Sports Car Market magazine. The Old Oregon Motor Co. was established on January 1st, 2011 and is licensed, bonded, and insured in the State of Oregon under dealer's license number DA 3528. Below is a photo of the original Oregon Motor Company showroom of 1916 as it appears today with the Overland building behind it. Note the faded Overland signage on the defunct auto elevator shaft. Contact Us Please call Bill Penny at (503) 209-5510 anytime.
|Get images that|
make Supersized seem small.
|Tailor your auctions with Auctiva's|
The complete eBay Selling Solution.
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter