Land Rover Defender 110 Tithonus - LAST ONES AVAILABLE
- Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- Trim: 110 Tithonus RHD Hardtop
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 58,594
- VIN: 11111111111111111
- Color: Military Green
- Engine size: 2.5 Liter NA
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: 5-Speed Manual (LT77 Gearbox)
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
1987 Land Rover Defender description
Land Rover Defender 110 RHD. Tithonus LEP (Life Extension Program)
Life Extension Land Rover's were specially selected as the best vehicles in the fleet by the British Ministry Of Defense in 2007-2008 and then fully refurbished with the intention of extending the overall service life of the fleet.
We work closely with the Military Surplus provider in England, nd he hand selected this one as one of the best.
We have provided many high resolution photographs so you can see the overall condition of the vehicle is excellent, ith absolutely no structural rust, nd only some light surface rusting in the footwells. All chassis outriggers are solid, he bulkhead interior and corners and solid, ear chassis crossmember is solid, loor pans other than surface rust are solid also. Door bottoms show zero rust.
- 2.5 Liter Naturally Aspirated Diesel Engine
- Permanent 4WD with Selectable Hi/Lo Range Transfer Box
- Locking Center Differential
- Fully Integrated Roll Cage
- Wolf 16" Steel Rims
- Upgraded Exmoor high back front seats
- Fold Away rear bench seats with seatbelts.
- Heavy duty heat and sound proof matting in front.
Fully licensed and registered in the state of Florida with clean and clear Florida titles. It will be as easy to register this vehicle in your home state as any other used automobile.
Located in Orlando, L. Please call (407) 344 0202 for more information. Viewing by appointment only.