1978 International Harvester Scout Terra
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
- Make: International Harvester
- Model: Scout
- Year: 1978
- Mileage: 74,632
- VIN: H0062hgd32669
- Color: Light Green
- Engine size: 348
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Green/Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1978 International Harvester Scout description
1978 International Scout Terra, odometer reads 74,632 miles.
The work we have recently had done on it includes: Rebuilt rear differential assembly complete with all new bearings, new ring and pinion, new side and spider gears, and new shim and set up kit with seals. Replaced front upper and lower ball joints, replaced front brakes and calipers, installed new front axel U-joints, and put in new front inner and outer wheel bearings and seals. Resealed transfer case assembly, new cover gaskets, pan gasket and output seals. Again includes all new break pads, new front outer wheel bearings and races, new outer wheel bearings and races front dana 44, new moog front upper ball joint assemblies, new front lower ball joint assemblies moog premium, new front axle U-joints, new front brake hoses, new front brake calipers, new rear brake shoes, new axle seals for rear dana 44.
This car is an absolute blast! The body is in fantastic shape, it has a relatively new paint job, there are a few tiny chips, and paint cracks. But all in all it looks fantastic. It starts right up and runs/drives very well. However after owning a few Internationals I do not make guarantees or warranties, this is being sold as is, and we encourage an inspection before purchase. The horn does not work, and the tailgate is being fixed right now because it did not close as flush as we would like. The purchase includes a hard top and bimini(soft) top. This has been a great car that we have loved, and we hope the next owner enjoys it as much as we have. If you have any additional questions or would like to request more pictures or video, feel free to text or call me at 8014037444.
• vehicle is being sold as is with no warranty.
• vehicle is also available locally.
• I have the right to end auction at any time regardless of bids.
• A nonrefundable PayPal deposit of $1000 is due within 24 hours of auction close.
• Buyer must contact seller within 24 of auction end at 8014037444.
• Full payment is due within 7 days of auction end.
• The only form of payment accepted is paypal, cash, or bank wire transfer.
• All shipping and vehicle pickup is buyer's responsibility but I will help with loading upon pick up.