1969 IH INTERNATIONAL SCOUT 800 V8 4X4 (soft top, hardtop, truck top, roll bar)
- Location: Thornwood, New York, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: International Harvester
- Model: Scout
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 77,000
- VIN: 781927G311740
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 304 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual 3 Speed
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
1969 International Harvester Scout description
UPDATE: SELLING WITH ALL ORIGINAL TOPS.
Hardtop in amazing condition. Rear glass is currently not installed.
Half Top (truck top). Missing rear glass.
Roll Bar: original to truck
Bulkhead: not pictured but included as well.
For anyone that is looking for an older truck to enjoy, in my personal opinion, the 1968-1971 Scout 800sare simply the best. These are the sweetest looking trucks and they are getting harder to find by the day.
- 1969 IH International Scout 800
- 304 V8, 3 Speed Manual Transmission
- 4 Wheel Drive
- Dana30 Front, Dana 44 Rear with Powerlock
- Custom made soft top. One of a kind.
- The body has zero rust. (It looks better in person than the pics).
- The paint is very nice but not a $20k paint job showroom quality. (Paint is chipped on hood and tailgate.)
- Recently had a full tune-up, engine compression was 160+
- New brake padsall around
- New 4WD Front drive shaft (last one had too much play)
- Tires are in great condition (spare included)
- Newmarine Kenwoodradio and Polk marine speakers (in doors)
- New exhaust including new manifolds (boy that was fun!)
- New Rancho front and rear shocks and steering stabilizer
- all new gaskets all around
- All the lights, gauges, wipers, blinkerswork
- Restored both fuel tanks and both working great.
- One open item is needing a new rear emergency brake cable ($140)
- Custom car cover
- Original spare tire carrier
- Hard to find rear seat
- Spare original rear bumper (aftermarket currently on car)
- Driver and passenger door seals and rear hatch seal
- bunch of misc parts accumulated
Unfortunately I have it at the wrong time in my life. I'm paying fora garage as I don't have a house, I don't get to enjoy it as its not too close to where Ilive, and I recently got married. Rather than try and hold onto it, I figure to sell it to someone who will enjoy it and try and get another one in a few years (if im lucky to find another one like this). I'm happy to share the story to anyone interestedas towhere I got it from. I have a video of the truck that I can email or text you. The truck is in a garage in zip code 10594 in Westchester NY. I'm very sad to see it go, but I hope someone can enjoy it more than I can. As your well aware, its very rare to find one of these with no or minimal rust and for it to be on the east coast makes it even rarer. Im happy to meet during the week to show the car.
CAR IS BEING SOLD AS IS.
Feel free to call, text or email me.
Charlie / 631-767-8100 / firstname.lastname@example.org