1990 Q 45 V8 - JUST TRADED! EVERY OPTION! RUNS GREAT! $99 NO RESERVE!
- Location: Henrico, Virginia, United States
- Make: Infiniti
- Model: Q45
- SubModel: 4.5 V8 Sedan ~$99 No Reserve~
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 4.5 V8 Sedan ~$99 No Reserve~
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 127,000
- VIN: JNKNG01C6LM002776
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 4.5 Liter DOHC 32 Valve V8 Engine
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1990 Infiniti Q45 4.5 V8 Sedan ~$99 No Reserve~ description
7221 West Broad St.
Richmond, VA 23294
1990 INFINITI Q45 V8 SEDAN
NO RESERVE! - ABSOLUTE SALE! - BID TO WIN!
- Automatic Transmission
- 4.5 Liter DOHC 32 Valve V8 Engine
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Driver Side Air Bag
- ABS Brakes
- Leather Interior
- Power Front Seats
- Power Sunroof
- Power Windows
- Power Door Locks
- Power Mirrors
- Power Antenna
- Power Steering
- Power Brakes
- Digital Climate Control
- Factory BOSE Stereo
- Cruise Control
- Tilt Wheel
- Rear Defrost
- Alloy Wheels
- Floor Mats
- & More!!!
***RULES & REGULATIONS***
(1) Who are you? We are The Car Man Co., LLC. We are family owned & operated and always work very hard to try and make you happy and make sure you have an enjoyable eBay purchase! We are located at 7221 West Broad St. in Richmond, VA 23294. We are one of the oldest used car dealerships in the state of Virginia. Our owner found this dealership 45 YEARS AGO in 1973 and is still on site everyday!
(2) What about any questions I may have? If you have any questions about one of our vehicles or our terms & conditions please email us through the eBay message system. Please make sure the email address you have on file with eBay is current.
(3) What should I expect when buying a used vehicle? This is a reminder to all bidders. These vehicles are USED vehicles and are not new. Please expect a certain amount of wear, use, and flaws as is standard on ANY used car. All used cars including this one may have: dings, dents, nicks, chips, glass marks, paint fading, paint scratches, previous paintwork, accident history, unibody damage, frame damage, visible rust or non-visible rust, undercarriage wear, wheel / rim / tire imperfections, or any other issues that are associated with use that may be consistent with age and mileage of the vehicle. (Obviously a car that is 10+ years old will show more wear and have more flaws than one that is 2 years old.) Since these vehicles are used, please remember that owners manuals, extra keys, remotes, spare tires, tool kits, floor mats, etc. do not always remain with vehicles throughout their life. We will not be responsible for these accessories. Such items will be photographed in the listing if they are included with the vehicle.
(4) What about the vehicleâ€™s history report? We can not be nor will we be held responsible for any information listed or omitted in vehicle history reports such as Carfax or Autocheck. These are third party services that have no affiliation with our dealership. It is the buyers responsibility to satisfy themselves before bidding as to any information these reports may or may not include.
(5) Can you explain your as-is / warranty policy? All vehicles are being sold as-is, where is with no warranty, expressed or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for correctness of description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. All vehicles are sold â€œas-is with all faultsâ€. Any and all descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. The buyer assumes all responsibility for all defects known and unknown and for all defects listed or not listed. The seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs, defects or damages pre-existing or otherwise regardless of any oral or written statements about the vehicle. Furthermore the dealership makes no guarantee or warranty to â€œfitness for a particular purposeâ€ or â€œmerchantabilityâ€ The buyer has no right of rescission and is not entitled to any compensation for known or unknown, or disclosed or undisclosed damage or repairs. All information and comments contained within the vehicle listings are deemed reliable at the time of listing, but are not guaranteed.
(6) Can I see or inspect the vehicle in person? Prospective bidders are welcome & encouraged to come view in person or arrange on site pre-sale inspections of the vehicle they are interested inBEFORE the close of the auction. It is fully up to the buyer to satisfy themselves with a prospective purchase before bidding regardless of any written or oral statements the dealership has made about the vehicle. However, we do NOT allow test drives during the auction process. Once the auction has ended the vehicle is now considered sold and we do not permit any post sale inspections. (Of course if you are the winner of the auction you are always welcome to look over the car, test drive it, and make sure you are happy with it before taking delivery.)
(7) Do you end auctions early? We reserve the right to end any auction early should we deem it necessary. Seller also reserves the right to end an auction early if an acceptable retail offer is accepted before the close of the auction. Furthermore any bid retractions within the last half of the remainder of the auction are subject to be ended early at our discretion. We further reserve the right to refuse the sale of any vehicle to any bidder or buyer at our discretion.
(8) What are the technical legal terms? All buyers will be required to sign an arbitration agreement with the dealership. Should a legal issue arise both parties agree to settle their issues via binding arbitration in Henrico County, Virginia. However should further legal issues arise that can not be settled by arbitration (such as debt collection) the venue for any legal action such as claims, motions, litigation, settlements, or other legal action associated with this sale is to take place in the State of Virginia in the Henrico County Courthouse. Should debt collection be necessary buyer agrees to pay 1 Â½ % interest per month or an annual rate of 18% until the debt is collected and paid in full. Buyer also agrees to be responsible for attorneys fees and other reasonable costs associated with such action. By entering into this contract the bidder warrants that they are at least 18 years of age and are financially capable of completing this purchase. (Inquire with dealer for further information if needed.)
(9) How do I pay for the vehicle? We collect a $250 non-refundable deposit via Paypal at the close of the auction. The balance is to be paid via cash is person, bank wire transfer, or bank cashiers check. We do not accept Paypal for the full purchase price. Nor do we accept personal checks, bank drafts, credit cards, credit card checks, money orders, crypto currency, coinage over $5, escro services, or any other payment not expressly listed. ALL VEHICLES MUST BE PAID IN FULL WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER THE CLOSE OF THE AUCTION. For example if an auction ends on a Thursday night then you have Friday, (Saturday, Sunday, & National Holidays in which banks are closed are not considered business days) Monday, & Tuesday to pay for the vehicle. All vehicles must be paid in full by 5PM on the third business day. Vehicles that are not paid for in full after 3 days will incur a $50 per day holding fee until the remaining balance is paid in full. Also if a vehicle is not paid in full after 3 business days the seller may cancel the sale at will & confiscate the non-refundable $250 deposit. The seller may at that time re-auction the vehicle or offer the vehicle for sale to other prospective buyers.
(10) Are there any other fees? We do not collect any sales tax from any buyers regardless of which state you reside in. You will be responsible for sales tax in your home state upon registering the vehicle. We do charge a small $95 fee (to all buyers including dealers) to help cover the cost of the gross receipt inventory business tax, temporary tags, copies, faxes, postage, and USPS 2-3 day mail service of documents.
(11) Do you require a deposit from me? We require that a deposit be made to secure the transaction by the end of the next business day on each vehicle purchased. For example, this means that if you win the auction for any given vehicle at 10PM (ET) on a Monday night then the $250 deposit is due by 5PM (ET) the following evening (Tuesday). The deposit is to be made via PayPal only. Should any buyer fail to make this deposit by 5PM (ET) we reserve the right to offer or sell the vehicle to another bidder or buyer as we deem necessary. Also should the buyer fail to make this deposit or make other arrangements with us by 5PM (ET) we reserve the right to cancel the transaction. If a buyer pays the deposit, but does not complete the transaction for ANY reason, then the deposit is non-refundable and becomes the property of The Car Man Co., LLC.
(12) Can The Car Man Company arrange financing for me or take my trade in? We do not offer ANY financing through the dealership. Please have all loan and financing arrangements in place before you bid. Also we do not accept trade ins on our auction sales due to the limitations of the auction process.
(13) Do I need insurance? Once the vehicle is paid for in full insurance is required from the buyer. We do not insure the vehicle after payment is made in full. This is especially important if your vehicle is being transported via car carrier. Please make sure you have proper coverage once you pay in full for the vehicle.
(14) How does shipping work? Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. However from time to time we may offer an advertised promotion to include discounted shipping to buyers. In those cases we will make all the necessary arrangements. Shipping will be â€œopen carrierâ€ and does not include any insurance. Though we may make shipping arrangements as a courtesy to a buyer we are not affiliated with any shipping company and make no guarantees as to the time required to ship a vehicle to your destination. It is especially important for buyers to make sure they have the proper insurance on their purchase before it leaves our dealership. We do not provide any insurance on the vehicles once they leave the dealership.
(15) What happens after I win the auction? At the close of the auction you will receive an eBay message from eBay letting you know you have won the auction. We will also send you an eBay message with further instructions and contact information.
(16) When can I pick up my vehicle? If you are planning to pick up the vehicle in person, these are the hours we are open for eBay deliveries: Monday-Saturday (10am-6pm ET). We are closed on Sunday, and all National Holidays. We require 24 hours notice so we may prepare the vehicle and the paperwork for delivery.
(17) Finally, can you give me a brief overview of the whole process? Its pretty basic actually. If you come in person we will do all the paperwork in person at the dealership. It does not take very long and you will be back on the road in as little as 30 minutes! If you choose to ship the vehicle it is only slightly different. We will USPS you a full set of paperwork, sign both copies of all forms and just send it back in the included USPS pre-paid envelope. Once we receive it back we will keep our copies and send you back your copies as well as the vehicle title & temporary tags via USPS. Please keep in mind the vehicle can not leave our dealership until the vehicle is paid for AND all of the signed paperwork has been received back by us.