1994 Honda Del Sol 1.6L (DOHC VTEC) No Reserve! 63,331 Original Miles!
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
- Make: Honda
- Model: Del Sol
- SubModel: Si
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: VTEC
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 63,331
- VIN: JHMEH6164RS007828
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 1.6L
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: Cassette Player, Convertible
1994 Honda Del Sol VTEC description
100% Positive Feedback -buywith confidence.
Paypal, only for the deposit the balance will happen at my bank Chase - bank transfer or cash only.
I want this car to go to someone who will appreciate it, it was my dream car as a kid.
My wife is newly pregnant and it's a two seater so it's no longer practical for us.
After balance paid you will receive an "AS IS" bill of sale, theTitle, and Keys.
You are welcome to take it to a mechanic before you drive off with it.
I changed the timing belt when I got it last year at the dealership.
If forany reasonyou are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact me before leaving anything less thanpositive feedback. I will do my best to resolve any problems and ensure that everyone has an excellentEBayexperience.
Positivefeedback is greatly appreciatedand reciprocated.
Everything works and is inexcellentcondition.
The air conditioning is great, very cold. It blows hard enough that it cools you down, even with the top off
Everything on this car is original and this car has never been raced. I've have read that this is a very popular car to mod.
The motor could be detailed and look really nice, but I don't know how to detail cars. I don't feel comfortable using water or cleaning products near the engine.
Check out The Autocheck report is free under vehicle history report tab.Page 3 is uploaded with the pictures. It shows that the majority of miles were put on in California and southern Utah. The carhas been garaged theentiretime. I bought it literally from a very old guy he only drove it on nice days and warmed up every now and then to keep it healthy.I have used it as my main car, but I haven't put many miles on it as I work from home. When I bought it, it had 58,000
Unique to the Del Sol
• For me, the hardtop is easy for me tostowin the trunk. It's a bit heavy for my wife to do it alone, but she has done it before.
• The roof is super slick it doesn't leak at all. You wouldn't know that it was a convertible. Hard tops are way better I wouldn't own a soft top after this.
• The car is super quiet it's not noisy at all with the top down it's easy to have a conversation, there is very little wind noise. With the windows rolled up it doesn't mess up my wife's hair.
• With the top on it's no different from a regular car.
• The rear window actually rolls down.
• 30-40 mpg - I got 38 mpg on a road trip we took to Idaho last May
• The trunk is huge (so it can fit the top). There isn't much room with the top off in the trunk, but when it's on we were able to take a ton of luggage or make an average trip to the Costco even.
• Very little wind with the top off and windows rolled up and easy to communicate the car issuper quiet. The rear windowrolls down.
Google this car the reviews are amazing almost the miles are extremelylow for this car. They tend to Go for 200-300 thousand miles without any problem. I changed the timing belt and did a tune up when I purchased it. This was my dream car when I was younger, however, my wife is pregnant so this car needs to go to someone that is going to be able to enjoy it. No modifications have been made to it everything is stock even the stereo which isn't so great I always planned on changing it but I never got around to it. It has never been raced. I understand it's a great car for modding. In my opinion, this car is already a classic.
I replaced the timing belt at the dealer when I bought it - just because of the age of the car. The dealership couldn't believe the condition. I think a tune up came with the timing belt, but I can't remember. I have the receipt. My wife and I really love this car, but with a baby, it makes no sense.I have Google voice so you can text me anytime 24/7 if you have any questions about the car.In the text, please include your Name and let me know that you are inquiring about our car.(801)-987-0123Philip**Text Only Please, No Phone Calls.** Text me first but I am happy to take calls if you are the current highbidder, pleasetext first and I will call you back when I can. Good Luck!
Please note: I am happy to Return your deposit if you find anything wrong at all wrong with the car. However please no tire kickers, please. I am selling the Del Sol for cheap here on eBay becuase I don't have the time to sell it on Craigslist right now. If you inspect the car and find anything at all wrong with it anything at all - I will happily return your deposit,but you mustphysically inspect it to get the deposit back.
I am happy to help you with shipping arrangments. Or if you feel like a fun road trip the car is totally road worthy if you would rather drive it home. I wouldn't have any problems trusting it to get me anywhere. Honestly, I am sad to see it go, it's been a great car.