1992 Honda Accord EX 5 sp
- Location: Elmhurst, Illinois, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Honda
- Model: Accord
- SubModel: EX
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 5 sp.
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 149,250
- VIN: 1HGCB7574NA090679
- Color: White
- Engine size: 2.2L
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 5 sp. Manual
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: CD Player, Sunroof
1992 Honda Accord 5 sp. description
- 4 New high performance all season tires (Sumitomo HTR A/S P02)- 4 New KYB Sport Struts and Springs- New OEM Front Brake Rads and Rotors- New OEM Rear Brake Pads and Rotors- New OEM Starter and Fuel Injection Relay- New OEM right front axle- New OEM front Sway bar links and outer Tie Rod Ends- New OEM Windshield- New OEM Oil Pan and Gasket- New OEM left rear window regulator- New OEM Turn Signal / Headlight combo lever- All new OEM inner door handles- All new OEM window switches- AC charged up with dye last summer and blows ice cold- New Metal Fabrication installed, all rust Professionally cut from rear wheel well arches and re- painted using OEM Honda color. Front and Rear bumpers painted using OEM Honda color. Absolutely everything mechanical works on the car (every switch, light, and accessory) and there are NO FLUID LEAKS OF ANY KIND. It fires up immediately and drives better than new. The clutch goes in and out smoothly and has very progressive up-take in every gear. The shifter is unbelievably direct and accurate and feels positive going through the gears. The V-Tec engine has an incredible sound as it revs up and down and feels as fresh as it did when new. The handling is a step up, but still very comfortable, with the high performance tires and sportier KYB equipment.
Cosmetically, the pictures speak for themselves. Aside from some very light scratches on the factory aluminum wheels, 1 chip on the back of the spoiler and 1 spot on the rear bumper are the only visible blemishes. The paint is clean and rich with a healthy shine. All the glass (including sunroof) is clear with no dis-coloration anywhere. All the fabric on the seats, door panels, carpeting, and rear deck is soft and stain free.
These cars are hard to find in any decent condition let alone in this fantastic shape. They have always had a bit of a cult following but now are starting to creep in to collector status. This is the first Japanese car I have ever owned and have been very impressed with it overall. It is ready to go with no excuses and absolutely no needs now or in the foreseeable future. Bid with confidence. The reserve is set to 1/2 of what I put in to it this past year. Inspections / PPI are welcome and encouraged. Car and I are in A Chicago Suburb. I have many more pics available upon request. Thanks,
*** Please ask ANY and ALL questions BEFORE bidding. Inspections, viewing, and test drives allowed with some advanced notice. Please contact me if you have less than 10 feedback or I will cancel your bid. Please secure funds, ask the mrs, figure out shipping, etc. before bidding. ***On Feb-13-17 at 09:39:35 PST, seller added the following information:
I was asked about the Timing Belt / Water Pump and any OTHER work done that I didn't mention. That service was done the previous year along with the plugs and wires. Everything including the aforementioned still look new; water pump, plug wires, all belts still sharp. Also Not mentioned was the regular oil changes every 3k miles and all fluids are clean and clear. I only listed the major mechanical and $$ items.On Feb-14-17 at 05:19:40 PST, seller added the following information:
Additionally, a couple of people asked about the exhaust and the brake and fuel lines. The exhaust is very recent, I forgot to mention it. It was replaced in early 2016 from the header back to the muffler including the catalytic converter flex pipe which why it looks so fresh. Also, in the same picture, you can see how completely rust free the underneath is including all the brake lines and fuel lines. The lines are all original but perfectly intact due to the factory undercoating. The rear wheel well arches were the only areas with rust OF ANY KINDand they've been fixed.