Shortbed (C10 C-10) Fuel Injected Ramjet 350 Restomod Pro-Touring Pickup Truck
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Make: GMC
- Model: Sierra 1500
- SubModel: Stepside Pickup
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Sierra Classic Stepside
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 7,200
- VIN: 1GTDR14K7HJ500851
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: Fuel Injected Ramjet 350 Crate Engine
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black / Blue
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: CD Player
1987 GMC Sierra 1500 Sierra Classic Stepside description
1987 GMC Sierra Classic (C-10) Restomod Pro-Touring Style Stepside Pickup
GM Performance Fuel Injected Ramjet 350
700R4 Overdrive Transmission
This truck was originally purchased from Desert GMC in Las Vegas, NV.It has spent its entire life in the dry climate of Las Vegas. It has had three (3) owners in 30+ years (I am the third). It is an original a/c cab pickup with dual fuel tanks.
The GM Performance Fuel Injected Ramjet 350 and 700R4 transmission were installed prior to my purchase, but still have less than 7,200 miles on both.After I acquired the truck,I then took it to the next level with the suspension upgrades, TMI interior upgrades, one piece windows, oak wood bed,Ridler wheels, Dakota Digital Dash, paint and more.
Thisis an adult-owned, no-expense sparedweekend cruiser. It sits under a cover in my garage on a CTEK 4.3 battery charger/maintainer when not in use. I have virtually every receiptfor everything done to the truck, including the original Bill of Sale from Desert GMC in October 1986,the drivetrain purchase and installationdone prior to my acquisitionat a cost of nearly $13k, and every component since then.
- GM Performance Fuel Injected Ramjet 350 (350 h.p., 400 ft. lbs. of torque).
- Electric fan
- Spectre Performance Cold Air Intake
- 700R4 automatic transmission
- The drivetrain has approximately 7,200 miles on it.
- Less than 500 miles have been put on the truck since theprofessional paint workwasdone, one piece windowsinstalled,oak wood bed laid, and "front bumper conversion" mounted.
- The original, rust-free sheet metal was taken down to bare metal anddark blue paint was applied with a hint of pearl and then clear-coated.
- The clumsy window vent/wings were removed and a One Piece Window Kit was installed for a much cleaner look.
- The original wood bed was replaced with an oak-wood bed from American Classic Trucks utilizing stainless polished strips, stainless polished angle strips, and stainless polished hardware.
- The original front bumper wasreplaced with an LMC Truck "front bumper conversion" with integratedparking lights/turn signals (which, in turn, eliminated the cheap, plastic parking lights from behind the front grille).
- Less than 500 miles have been put on the truck since the suspensioncomponents were purchased and installed.
- Classic Performance Parts Series 500 close ratio steering box
- Classic Performance Parts Upper Tubular Control Arms
- Classic Performance Parts Lower Tubular Control Arms
- Drop spindles and lowered coil springs
- Belltech drop shocks on all four corners
- Professionally c-notched with axle flip
- Brand new pitman arm, idler arm, inner tie rod ends, outer tie rod ends, adjusting sleeves, upper ball joints, lower ball joints, and power steering pump
- SSBC four wheel disc brakes
- Less than 500 miles have been put on the truck since therims and tires were purchased and installed.
- Front rims and tires:
- Ridler 695 18x8 rims mounted on new Nitto 420S 255/50R18 tires
- Rear rims and tires:
- Ridler 695 20x10 rims mounted on new Nitto 420S 285/50R20 tires
- Less than 500 miles have been put on the truck since the interior components were purchased and installed.
- Brand new, top-of-the-line TMI Sport VXR Pro Classic Split Back Bench Bucket Seat with suede bolsters, suede inserts, blue contrast stitching (to match theme of truck) and black grommets.
- Anew TMI seat mount bracket was installed with the TMI bench seat.
- A new carpet kit with sound deadening material was installed.
- New original style door panels were installed.
- Less than 500 miles have been put on the truck since the gauge cluster waspurchased and installed.
- Dakota Digital Gauge VHX Series Analogue Gauge System
- The gauge cluster is illuminated blue (to match exterior of the truck and blue contrast stitching on seat).
- The gauges are fully programmable (e.g., quarter mile time, 0-60 time, etc.) and include temperature, oil pressure, fuel, volts, speedometer, and tachometer.
- The odometerreflects the mileage on the drivetrain.
This is my personal truck and a private party sale. I have sold a few other vehicles on Ebay over the years (please check my feedback), all of which were my personal vehiclesas well. I am selling the truck only because it is time to move onto another project.
Keywords: C-10, C10, ProTouring, Pro-Touring, Pro Touring, Restomod, Resto-mod, Resto mod, Square Body, Shortbed, Shortbed