1993 Mustang 5.0 LX Convertible Triple white leather 5 Speed Limited edition 76k
- Location: Nesconset, New York, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: limited eddition
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: convertible
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 76,128
- VIN: 1facp44e9pf163815
- Color: White
- Engine size: 5.8 v8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Cruise Control
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 5 speed
- Interior color: White
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: Leather Seats
1993 Ford Mustang convertible description
Trim: LX 5.0 Feature Car
Engine size: 5.0 L 302 ci
Number of cylinders: 8
Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Transmission: Manual 5 Speed
Drive type: RWD
Interior color: White
Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
Options: CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
1993 Mustang LX 5.0 Triple White Convertible Feature Car
- I have owned this Mustang for 10 years.
- Triple White Limited Edition LX Convertible Mustang Feature Car. 1993 was the last year for the fox body Mustang and this is 1 of 700 white feature cars Ford built. This was one of the last ones produced. This car is in the fordregistry. It includes several unique features including embroidered pony head rest, white alloy pony wheels with no road rash, white body trim, and a rear spoiler instead of the standard luggage rack.
maual 5 speed transmission
Power door locks
Dual electric remote-control mirrors
Power retractable convertible top with glass rear window
Articulated front sport seats with leather seating surfaces
4-way power driver's seat
280-watt electronic AM/FM stereo radio with CD, integral digital clock and premium sound system
Includes Original RADIO.
- During that time it has been garage kept and only driven on sunny summer weekends and parade duty. It has never had any rust and the undercarriage is super clean. It has been very reliable and pleasure to drive. I am sad to have to sell it, but have recently relocated and lost my garage. Ideally,I would like to see a Mustang enthusiast buy it and continue to enjoy it as I have. The 5.0 engine runs strong and everything works as expected.
- The car is NOT PERFECT and a great 10 footer. The car is being sold as is only. A $500 non-refundable deposit is required within 24 hours of bid winning and the car must be picked up within 10 days or deposit will be for-fitted and the car relisted. I lost my storage for this vehicle and time is of the essence. Fly in and drive home if need be.
On Aug-25-17 at 17:47:40 PDT, seller added the following information:
This auction has aVERY LOW reserve. Sorry for the typo above where I accidently typed "NO reserve". Please only bid on this car if you are a serious buyer and ready to make a deal. I reserve the right to cancel the sale at any time. "To many tire kickers and dreamers out there who are click happy."
Good luck and please email any questions via the ebay system.