1964 Ford Custom Cab pickup truck/ F250
Price: US $1.00
- Location: Rancho Palos Verdes, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- SubModel: Pickup
- Type: Cab & Chassis
- Trim: Custom Cab
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 126,700
- VIN: F25CR542407
- Color: White
- Engine size: 292
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Front disc brakes
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 3-speed manual
- Interior color: White/Red
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1964 Ford F-100 Custom Cab description
I had the truck towed to my mechanic, who has 50+ years experience. The fuel tank was removed, acid washed and steam cleaned. Brakes were bled and adjusted, with new lines installed where needed. The engine has a complete tune-up with new hoses, belt clamps, regulator and fuel pump. The radiator is new (Obsolete Ford $500). The carburetor is a new, out of the box, Edelbrock ($500). With the new bigger carburetor it has plenty of power and runs smoothly. I have put approximately 2000 miles on it. It does not leak or burn oil. I did not get around to detailing the engine department. The rear end had a small leak. A new seal and oil were installed and it is now drip free.
The truck drives well, with no rubbing or chaffing of any kind on the tires. The radio delete plate is from a 1967. A 1964 plate would fit a little better. About 3/4 the height.
Thousands in new parts
- Tonneau cover - Extang Fulltilt
- Chrome bumpers, front and rear with chrome license plate lamps
- New emblems, 2 side, 1 front
- New chrome plated tailgate handle
- New chrome rear view mirrors. Right and left side.
- New chrome locking gas cap, filler hose and grommet.
- New rear window with new rubber. Split window slides open.
- New front and rear turn signals, tail lights lenses and housing
- New front tires. Rear have 70% tread
= New three bar spinner caps for Cragar wheels
- Complete new interior. Custom padded front seat, new visors with new chrome holders and clips. New rear view mirror, new dash knobs, new glove box (not installed). New factory head liner with new dome light. New door panels and new driver side storage insert. New factory rubber floor mat, insulated with Duraliner underneath. New rubber door seals. Driver door, new door lock handle assembly. New chrome 1964 front and rear Ford license plate frames, with license plate rubber pads.
Everything works on the truck with the exception of the horn. My next step was to have it painted, but plans have changed. I purchased two extra door moldings (picture). I was going to have them cut down and put on the hood. I think it would look better without the Ford 250 emblems. These go with the truck along with new wiper blades and glove box. I have put thousands of dollars into new parts. The parts came from Dennis Carpenter, Obsolete Ford, Macs and from other custom parts houses. Questions- 310 413 9533
Contact the seller