- About Us
| || |
"That's Someone's Favorite Car!"
9918 Kent St #5
Elk Grove, CA 95624
Engine: Rebuilt 289 V8 Suspension: Rebuilt Stock
Transmission: C4 Automatic Braking: Rebuilt Pwr Front Disc / Rear Drum
American Muscle Car Recovery proudly presentsfor your consideration, NO RESERVE,this beautiful 1967 Mustang!
(An HD video has been added to YouTube, search AMCR 1967 Mustang)
This Mustang has just been completed, road tested and is ready to go! Now lets get down to the details. This San Jose built coupe was completed on June, 9th 1967 and rolled off the line wearing code S Dusk Rose. Now finished in PPG Viper Blue w/ white racing stripes, this car looks amazing. Being a California car with all original, RUST FREE metal, the body work was very minimal as this car shows no signs of abuse, accidents or other damage. The paint work on this '67 is very flat and oh so deep, having been cut & buffed and then hand waxed. The stance on this Stang is excellent and the addition of the hood and twin side scoops make for a very aggressive look! The flip down gas cap and GT rear valance filled in by those huge tips round out the rear. Inside, 1971 Mustang high-backs & the rear original seats have all been re-foamed and recovered in beautiful Marina-Blue fabric, the same as the package tray. Beautiful contrast is obtained by the custom made Polar-White door panels. This color combination is wonderful to look at and feels very nice to sit in, it really goes well with the external appearance of this beautiful car! This Mustang looks the part all the way around. The car has less than 30 miles since leaving the booth. Assembly of the exterior & interior of this Mustang included installation of the following NEW items:
- Chrome bumpers w/ bolt kit
- Passenger side bumper extension
- Fender to hood bumpers
- Door sill plates & screw kit
- Adjustable hood bumpers
- Driver & passenger side mirrors, gaskets w/screw kit
- Deluxe coolant recovery overflow kit
- Deluxe back up housings, lenses, bulbs & screw kit
- Battery tray, hold-down & bolt kit
- Door lock knobs w/ Stainless steel inserts
- Chrome export Brace
- Chrome Monte Carlo bar
- Round base chrome antenna
- Brake pedal pad
- HI-PO Chrome air cleaner W/ new filter
- Summit Chrome valve covers w/ new gaskets
- Trunk lock cylinder w/ extension & new keys
- Hood lip moldings
- Tail light lenses, gaskets and chrome bezels
- 9mm performance spark plug wires, new plugs & cap / rotor
- Tire pressure decal
- Door sill plate decal
- Jack usage decal
- Service spec decal
- Fuel Filter
- Stainless wiper assemblies & blades
- Standard grill bars
- Trunk weather stripping
- Trunk lid bumpers
- Door & wind handles w/ plates
- Seat plug kit for floor pans
- Front seat mounting nut kit
- Original style matching floor mats
- Package tray w/ new upholstery
- Dash emblem w/ center
- Polished, large diameter exhaust tips
- Rear brakes w/ hardware kit
- Rear Brake cylinders & cables
- Grant Century steering wheel
- Thermostat 190 degree w/ new housing
- Fuel pump & lines
- Holley 600cfm 4bbl carb
- Ignition switch
In addition, the following items were installed within the last 2000 miles:
The 289 has been rebuilt with 30/over pistons, mild street cam, Edelbrock aluminum intake manifold & electronic ignition. It is a great running engine that starts easy, runs cool, doesn't smoke and makes very good power. Fire it up and you will love the beautiful sound of American Muscle, and that sweet idle as well! Under the hood, the engine compartment looks great and everything is sorted and in place. The C4 transmission has smooth but firm, positive shifts and the kick down cable functions as intended. This '67 Mustang is a very nice car to drive! Power steering and Power disc brakes make this car a very competent street performer and the suspension, wheels & tires make cornering at speed a pleasure!
- Complete vehicle inspection
- Compression check
- Complete suspension kit ($1399)
- Complete power steering kit ($1599)
- Power steering hoses
- Transmission lines, braided stainless steel
- Transmission linkage
- Fuel tank hoses & sending unit
- Coil springs
- 4 new shocks
- 17x7 Cragar rims ($900)
- 245-45-17 Fuzion ZR1 tires
- Front end alignment
- 3 Bolt negative wedge kit ($750)
- 3-Row new radiator w/ lifetime warranty
- Remote door system (remote missing)
- Complete, custom installed trunk carpeting
- AM/FM CD player w/ USB hook up (no speakers)
- Drip rail moldings
- Motorsports chrome oil pan
- Dual exhaust w/ flowmasters
Most of our listings end early! Call now to make an offer! We offer financing from JJ Best Banc, the whole process is painless and can be completed in less than a week. Call Cris Laganelli direct @ 508-415-1035 and he will make it happen with as little as 10% down payment and low monthly payments to own the classic of your dreams! Or simply go to:
This 1967 Mustangwill ship with a clean California title, bill of sale anda set of keys. It is currently registered with the D.M.V so there are no back fees due or other issues for the new buyer to deal with.
Feel free to contact us with offers on this fine muscle car, if an offer is accepted, a PayPal deposit made prior to auction close will ensure that your chance to own a genuine piece of American muscle car history doesn't slip away!!
If you have any questions about this1967 Mustangor any of our other fine classics, please feel free to contact us at 916-585-3090 and ask for David or Robert.
Please bid with confidence as we take great pleasure to ensure that our customers around the world are satisfied with their purchase and will do whatever it takes to facilitate a smooth transaction. Take comfort in reading our reviews, enjoy bidding and bid often!
Zero feedback bids that remain after 24 hours will have all been verified. If you have zero feedback and/or are new to eBay, feel free to bid but you must respond to our email in eBay messages or your bid will be cancelled.
Last second, low feedback bids made without prior contact will be ignored.
Vehicle consignment and listing services available! Contact A.M.C.R. to sell your car! Vehicle photographed on 7-29-17
- PayPal is accepted for deposit and full payment, buyer is responsible for any fees charged by PayPal
- Wire transfer or in-branch cash deposit of full payment into A.M.C.R. Wells Fargo business account
- Cashiers check issued from any bank located in the U.S.A. deposited into A.M.C.R. Wells Fargo business account is also accepted
- Cash upon pick-up of vehicle
- Payment of non refundable deposit ($1000 USD)is required within 24 hours of auction end time
- Balance of winning bid amount including any PayPal fees due within 7 days of auction end time
Classic car Financing provided by:
J. J. Best Bank
Woodside Credit - Classic Vehicle financing
IFS - Late Model Financing
- Shipping within the 48 Contiguous United States, Alaska and Hawaii
- International shipping is available
- Buyer responsible for all shipping fees
- Vehicle available for shipping or local pick-up as soon as winning bid amount (plus any applicable PayPal fees) is paid in full
- Vehicle can be stored for up to 3 weeks from purchase date unless prior arrangements have been made. A $50.00 per day fee will be assessed to vehicles not claimed within the agreed time frame. Insurance of vehicle after purchase is highly recommended
- Shipping arrangements can be madefor buyer if needed, or you may receive a quote by clicking on the link below
Mr. Car Shipper - Auto Transport
Terms & Conditions
- NO RETURNS are Accepted for this Listing.
- Thank you for considering purchasing of a vehicle listed by American Muscle Car Recovery. By submitting an offer, clicking the buy it now button, or accepting an offer you agree to the following terms.
- Buyers will contact the seller within 24 hours of auction ending to confirm payment and transport arrangements. If you do not contact the seller within 24 hours, we reserve the right to open a nonpaying bidder case. The seller must receive full payment within 7 days unless other approved arrangements are made. Ask all questions before bidding. American Muscle Car Recovery is a third party marketing service and is not responsible for any accidental misrepresentation of any vehicle for sale due to typographical error or undisclosed flaws.American Muscle Car Recoveryis advertising this vehicle for a private seller. We make every attempt to represent vehicles accurately, and strongly recommend a vehicle inspection prior to bidding and/or purchasing any vehicle on the internet. Please address all of your questions or concerns regarding this vehicle before you place a bid. We also reserve the right to end an auction at our discretion. All vehicles are advertised in other venues; therefore they may be subject to prior sale. We will terminate all auctions as soon as we are notified of a sale.
- This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
Address: 9918 Kent Street #5
Elk Grove, CA. 95624 U.S.A.
Phone: (916) 585-3090
Just3 guys trying to save our Nation's muscle car and classic car heritage.