1965 MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE - GORGEOUS - 2 OWNER - LOW MILES! - 6 CYL - IVY/BLK/BLK
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 41,109
- VIN: 5F08T705267
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 200CI
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1965 Ford Mustang description
For sale is our highly-desired 1965 Ford Mustang convertible. Two owner. Low 41,109 miles. Totally rust-free. Numbers matching. Early production date. This is one of the most clean and original first-generation Mustangs you will ever find. Ivy green metallic on black on black. It’s an original T-code car with manual 3-speed shifter on the floor. Vehicle has been well-maintained and cared for over the years. Comes with many original extras.
VIN#: 6F08T705267 (VIN on title matches VIN on driver side door tag and VIN stamped on driver side engine apron)
Info from Driver Side Door Tag:
Body (76A): Convertible, Standard Interior
Color (R): Ivy Green Metallic
Trim (26): Black Crinkle Vinyl Interior
Production Date (24R): April 24, 1965
Domestic Special Order: Philadelphia
Axle (3): 3.20:1, Conventional
Transmission (1): 3-Speed Manual
Engine / Trans: This rare classic is equipped with its original Ford 200 1v I6 motor. Power steering. Everything is mechanically sound and functions as it should. Car starts on first turn of the key, idles and shifts through gears nice. The engine compartment, trunk area and undercarriage are extremely clean and rust-free as seen in photos.
Exterior: The classic ivy green metallic paint shines like new. With black interior and black convertible top, it’s quite a sought after color combination for 1965-66 Pony cars. The body is straight with no dents or rust. There are a couple small blemishes as expected but hardy visible. Nice wire hubcaps and brand new Milestar Touring SLE whitewall tires (P195 / 75R / 14 all around). Also comes with the original 13 inch wheels, tires and Mustang hubcaps from 1965.
Interior: The black interior is beautiful. Bucket seats, rear bench, door panels, dash, center console, carpet and convertible boot are all extremely clean with good color and little wear. Gas gauge is finicky. Horn, radio, lights, wipers, trunk lock, door locks and NEW black power convertible top are all in working order. Yes, the power top works great and goes up and down with the push of a button.
Please review our 100% positive feedback rating and see that we have been a reputable eBay member since 2000. This first generation Mustang is a solid, reliable and rare classic you won’t have to spend any of your time or money on. Car comes with clear title, original owners manual with first owners info, original rubber floor mats, set of original keys, Mustang key ring, original 13 inch wheels, original hubcaps, plaid trunk liner, spare tire, plaid spare tire cover and black leather convertible boot. Very clean car inside and out. Drive it or show it anywhere with confidence.
Not interested in trades.
*** Vehicle is priced well below fair market value and it will sell. Please do not inquire unless you have readily accessible funds and can follow through with all Terms of Sale. Contact seller before bidding if feedback is less than 10. We are familiar with international transactions. ***
Please review the description and all photos before bidding and feel free to contact us with any questions. We will try to reply within 24 hours.
TERMS OF SALE
1. ALL PAYMENTS ARE IN U.S. DOLLARS ONLY.
2. COMMUNICATION WITH WINNING BIDDER IS EXPECTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF AUCTION END. A $500 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF AUCTION END (PAYPAL ACCEPTED). FULL BALANCE IS DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF AUCTION END (WIRE TRANSFER PREFERRED).
3. METHOD OF PAYMENT IS CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY, E.G. CASHIERS CHECK, WIRE TRANSFER. NO CREDIT CARDS OR PERSONAL CHECKS.
4. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS AND COORDINATING TRANSPORT. SELLER CAN ARANGE DOMESTIC SHIPPING IF NEEDED (FOR A FEE) AND WILL ASSIST SHIPPER AS NEEDED. ALL FUNDS MUST CLEAR BEFORE SHIPPING CAR OR TITLE.
5. VEHICLE IS NON-RETURNABLE AND SOLD “AS-IS WHERE-IS”. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EXPRESSED, WRITTEN OR IMPLIED. BUYER, AND/OR 3RD PARTY INSPECTIONS ARE WELCOMED. SELLER ASSUMES NO FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE VEHICLE AFTER SALE.
6. VEHICLE IS FOR SALE LOCALLY. SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO END AUCTION EARLY. IF GENUINELY INTERESTED, CONTACT SELLER TO MAKE YOUR BEST OFFER.