1929 ALL ORIGINAL HENRY FORD STEEL BODY WITH RUMBLE SEAT
- Location: Whitman, Massachusetts, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- SubModel: 55-B
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1930
- Mileage: 42,609
- Color: Green
- Engine size: "Flat Head" Four Cylinders
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Beige
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1930 Ford Model A description
1929 FORD MODEL A STEEL BODY WITH RUMBLE SEAT
- 4 year fresh frame of restoration
- Started with rust-free body
- Body lines are perfect and laser straight
- Motor completely rebuilt
- Trans completely rebuilt
- Rear completely rebuilt
- Interior is in excellent condition. All upholstery is excellent
- All gauges and lights are functional
- Rumble seat is functional
This car starts right up everytime. All chrome trim, handlers, bumpers, mirrors, lights are perfect.
Drives down the road and brakes like it should.
The transmission shifts effortlessly.
No disappointment to take your family out on a sunny day or on local parades shows or on Sunday morning with your dog to take a newspaper.
Look at pictures and if you have any questions call: 339-788-1911 or email: RPM.MOTORSPORTLLC@gmail.com