1973 Ford Ranchero GT 351 Cleveland 4 bbl, Q code, matching numbers cobra jet
- Location: North Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Ranchero
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: GT
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 20,000
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 351 Cleveland 4 barrel
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: CD Player
1973 Ford Ranchero GT description
I have to sell my 1973 Ford Ranchero Gt. This is a factory Cobra Jet Q code car with the ultra rare 351 Cleveland 4 barrel. Engine is original numbers matching, the transmission has been replaced. The engine has been professionally built including blue printing, head port, polish, gasket match, and exhaust cross buff. It has been balanced, bored, and line honed. This thing is a screamer. It has timing gears, so it sounds like it has a supercharger.
- The C-6 transmission is rebuilt with less than 1,000 miles. It was leaking, so I had the whole thing rebuilt.
- The paint is very nice. Custom color with the best materials. I used to manage an automotive paint store, so I bought the best of
everything. This car is done right.
- Wheels and tires are nice, tires almost new. Keystone Klassics.
- Aluminum radiator and external transmission cooler
-Bed has been completely sandblasted and lined
- chrome trim comes with the car, I just have not put it back on
- The interior is very nice, flawless original dash, rally gauges - working, RARE bucket seat car with center console and POWER
- Lowered 2" with all new suspension, springs, bushings, brakes, etc
- 9 inch rear end with rebuilt 3.70 limited slip posi rearend
- All in all a very nice car. I have to sell it because I am getting married and need the money. This was my father's car. He bought
it used in 1977.
- The roof of the car has a paint blemish from when it was painted and the bottomof the driver side fender has a dent from when a tire blew out on the freeway. Otherwise a very nice car with exceptional paint quality.
-Car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end this auction early.
-NADA retail for this car is $17,500, but I need the money fast, so I am willing to take less.
- Clear title and Nevada registration in my name.
Local inspection is welcomed and recommended. Please call, email, or text Jeremy with any questions 702-371-2302. I will assist with loading/transportation needs or you can fly in to Las Vegas, Nv for the weekend and drive it home. This car is finance eligible. This is a great car and I will miss it greatly. Thanks for looking!