|1947 Ford Woody Wagon|
- V-8 SUPER DELUXE
- Car has been restored and is in exceptional condition.
- All woodwork was redone. It looks amazing inside and out
- A new transmission and clutch was installed recently.
- 3-Speed, Column-Shaft Colombia Overdrive.
- The ford drives perfectly. Absolutely ready to be enjoyed on the road.
- Only a 2 owner car.
- California car most of it's life.
- Ready to go needs nothing.
- This car has the original engine, in great running order.
- A great piece of Americana History.
- The perfect addition on any collection .
This gorgeous 1947 Ford Super DeLuxe is the quintessential "California Woodie," as it has spend most of its life in the Golden State and been called upon to haul a surfboard or two to the beach over the years. Restored - includingthe wood trim - this burgundy beauty is powered by the original highly regarded 59A series flathead V-8 engine that purrs like a kitten. A recently installed new luth and rebuilt transmission ensure excellent drivability. There's really nothing more that can be done to this fabulous Woodie, which has had only two owners over the past 70 years, other than enjoy it. It will make a superb addition to most any collection.
If you have any questions, please call Kevin at Penta Motorsports.(818)firstname.lastname@example.org
Car is soldAS IS
NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS
$500 Deposit due within 24-hours of auction closing Full payment due within 3-days of auction closing LOCAL PICK UP ONLY