1968 FORD BRONCO - CLASSIC BRONCO WITH LOTS OF UPGRADES! Vehicle Information
- VIN: U15NLC98103
- Stock: 1802
- Mileage: 71,703
- Trans: Manual
- Engine: 351 WINDSOR
1968 Ford Bronco
Gorgeous Vintage Silver Paint
Very Solid Body with Custom Cowl Hood
Custom Upholstery on Factory Bucket Seats
Excellent Running 351 Windsor Engine
Upgraded 23 Gallon Rear Fuel Tank
Rebuilt NV3500 5 Speed Overdrive Transmission
Upgraded Power Steering
Modern Hydra-Boost Disc Brakes
Brand New Vintage Style 5-Slot Mags
Brand New 33x12.50 BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A’s
This ’68 is a great example of a solid California Bronco. The floors, rockers, door posts all look great. The Vintage Silver paint was applied over this very nice body and looks great. A custom cowl hood was added to aid in engine cooling and it looks great. The bright trim is in excellent condition giving this one a very rich appearance.
Inside, this Bronco has a custom dash & gauges that were done very tastefully. The seats have custom upholstery as well. The original floors were professionally lined for easy clean up.
Under the hood the 351 has been upgraded with an aluminum intake manifold, stainless steel headers and a high end ignition system from Jacob’s. This Bronco has excellent low end torque and is quite impressive especially when paired with the Rebuilt NV 3500 5 Speed Overdrive Transmission.
The braking system has been upgraded to Modern Hydra-Boost Disc Brakes. This system is Vastly Superior to the original brakes.
The wheels are brand new units from US Wheels. They are mated with brand new 33” x 12.50” BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A’s.
This is a tastefully upgraded Bronco with some modern improvements that make it an excellent driver.
This Bronco is FOR SALE
Give us a call at 360-863-2241
MAINLY MUSCLE CARS
- Directions to Dealer
- Contact Us
Similar Vehicles Check out similar vehicles in our inventory. View Inventory Contact Mainly Muscle Cars 17101 Beaton Road Se Monroe Washington 98272 View Map
- Ask for:Mike Lattin
- Contact: Contact Us
- Direct:(360) 863-2241
- Mon-Fri:08:00 AM-05:00 PM PST
- Sat, Sun:Closed
Terms Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User AgreementMainly Muscle Cars reserves the right to, Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction. Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid. Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid" If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
Funds & Financing: For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions please e-mail or phone Mike at
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
(360) 863-2241 prior to bidding. Buyers Inspection: Mainly Muscle Cars has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Mainly Muscle Cars welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility. Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available, e-mail or phone Mike at (360) 863-2241 for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered. Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared. Shipping & Delivery: All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Mainly Muscle Cars will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Mainly Muscle Cars as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Mainly Muscle Cars. The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure. Finalizing your Purchase: Mainly Muscle Cars will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes. Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Mike at Mainly Muscle Cars by e-mail or phone
(360) 863-2241 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer. In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of $500.00 by Paypal or major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by cash in person or bank certified funds to Seller. At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here! Copyright © 2017 Auction123 - All rights reserved. - Disclaimer
Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.