1959 Ford Fairlane 300 Custom Tudor Sedan
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Fairlane
- SubModel: 300
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1959
- Mileage: 95,000
- VIN: A9UG120176
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 223 I-6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1959 Ford Fairlane Custom description
1959 Ford Fairlane 300 Custom Tudor white on blue two tone Two Door Sedan, very original condition. New brakes, cylinders and master cylinder. Very clean inside and out. Drives great. Driver's door sags and sticks a little. The glass in the driver door is cracked, but intact.
Car is listed for sale locally and I may end the auction early if it sells.
1 of 39,843 built
Inline 6 Mileage Maker 223 c.i. w/Pertronix ignition
3 speed manual column shift transmission. 1st gear is not synchro and 3rd gear misses shifts sometimes.
Original 12v Generator electrical system works great
re-upholstered, resprayed, pinstriped some years back
- Aftermarket seatbelts
- New door and ignition locks
- New dash knobs
- Runs and drives great. Goes on the freeway. Fantastic driver and attention getter.
- White on Blue two tone paint is an inexpertly applied re-spray. While shiny, it has runs and drips in the finish.
- Chrome and stainless is in good shape overall, with the exception of the rear bumper which has been straightened and has some pitting.
Windshield wiper motor ~$250
Driver Side Glass is cracked ~$150
Rear Bumper is pitted and has been straightened ~$150
Heater Core leaks ~ $75
- Headliner has holes and is decaying.
- Rear package tray has water damage and is in poor condition.
- Windshield seal leaks
- Trunk seal leaks