Ford: Bronco Classic 1973 The Ultimate 4x4 Companion
Price: US $12,000.00
- Location: Monte Vista, Colorado, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- Type: SUV
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 127,671
- VIN: U15GLR12712000000
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 351
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Locks
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
1973 Ford Bronco description
1973 Bronco is used as a daily driver, 120+ miles per day. Runs Great. Drives well. Owned for the past 20 years.
This Bronco has had a complete Frame-Off Restoration.
- Rebuilt the 351 Windsor RV Cam, Low RPM, High Torque (30k miles since rebuild) A 600cfm Edelbrock Carburetor and Performer Intake Manifold. Dual Exhaust, Long Tube Headers.
- T18 4-Speed Transmission. Added Power Steering, Disc Brakes to all 4 corners. New Bearings, New Drive Shafts.
- New Wiring Harness. G3-130amp Alternator.
- 3.5” Wild Horses Lift, 2” Body Lift. Rancho 9000 Shocks. Long travel Shock Hoops, Front & Rear. Extended Radius Arms.
- Power Locks. Power Windows (not installed) High output Heater Motor. Chevrolet Tilt Steering Column.
- Ford Ranger front Bench seat 60/40 split.
- 6-Point Roll Cage with Handyman Jack Mount includes Jack. Heavy Duty Custom built Front & Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier.
- Undercoated with Rhino Lining both Interior & Exterior. It has a Decent Paint Job. New Hoses, Belts, Spark Plugs, and Air Filter.
Cash Sale Or Paypal. Deposit is required at end of auction.
Contact the seller