1970 Dodge Challenger 440 Six Pack Hemi 4 Speed Manual COLLECTABLE
- Location: Alton, Illinois, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Challenger
- Year: 1970
- Engine size: 440 Hemi
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4 Speed Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1970 Dodge Challenger description
1969 Dodge Challenger 440 six-Pack
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW THE VIDEO! SEE AND HEAR IT RUN AND DRIVE!
This is an Original Rallye Red White Top White interior 1970 Dodge Challenger Convertible
Came from the factory with a 340 Automatic, that has been converted to a 440 Six Pack Hemi Box with Pistol Grip Shifter with 4 Speed Manual Transmission.
- This Challenger runs and drives Extremely well.
- Motor and transmission were rebuilt before installation.
- Almost everything on the car is new expect-Dash, Top, and Paint.
- Car Also has New top Boot, and a Spoiler is available if desired.
- New Top, Bumpers, Radiator, Power Brake booster
- Those are NOS 440 Six Pack emblems on the shaker
- Original Rallye Red Paint
- Power Top Works Great
- Brand New Wheels and BF Goodrich TA Tires
- Also has New Flowmaster Exhaust.
- Included are the pictures of the floorboard before installation of the carpet.
- As you can see how solid the original floorboard is in this car.
- The Challenger Has No rust! Except for a small penny size spot in the trunk.
- 8 ¾ and 373 GearRear-end
- Clean and Clear Title
This is absolutely an exceptional vehicle for either the enthusiast or collector. I have driven this car both within the city of Alton Illinois and even on the highway and I can truly say it is a pure beauty and head turner everywhere you go.
CALL or TEXT me to speak in person if you like
Anytime between 8am CST and 8pm CST
LINK TO VIDEO (Copy and Paste in your Browser)
*Note: Odometer reads correctly on the vehicle. Since the Challenger has had a rebuilt engine and transmission installed, the miles are very low on the Challenger. 0000 Has been placed in the description solely to reflect that and is notintended toportray Zero Miles.