1969 Chevrolet Camaro genuine X11 Code believed to be a true SS American Muscle
- Location: Welwyn Garden City, United Kingdom
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SS
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 55195
- VIN: 124379N566461
- Color: Burgundy
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS description
This listing is for a Genuine X11 Code 1969 Chevrolet Camaro believed to be a true SS 350 Super Sport 55,195 miles on odometer.
Rare in beautiful burgundy with White decal
I have made 2 videos in order to give you the best information I can. One video is a detailed walk around and the other is a video of the car running. Please copy the links and paste them in to the bowser to be redirected to the videos.Please be aware that the video quality of the Camaro running is very poor and is not a reflection of the paint quality. Please see photos.
This 1969 Camero X11 code comes with all the SS goodies:front disc brakes, quick ratio steering, duel exhausts and the correct rear axle as confirmed by factory literature. Being an automatic it came with a 10 bolt rear axle not the 12 bolt.1969 is the year to go for - which as you know is the most sort after and collectable.
It has a freshly rebuilt V8 350 engine with mild cam, aluminium heads and Flowmaster exhaust. This is a great sounding engine and exhaust. Starts up perfectly and instantly from cold with a beautiful rumble. The video above does not do it justice.
Engine & Wheels:
- Starts on the key
- 350 5.7 V8 - all tuned perfectly - starts, drives with plenty of power and idles perfect!
- Fully rebuilt Turbo Hydramatic 350 Automatic Transmission with Automatic Staple shifter
- 2 Â½ inch dual Flowmaster exhaust system
- Mild Cam
- Edelbrock carb
- Practically new period correct Rallye 15" Camaro wheels
- New BF Goodrich White letter tyres 235 front, 255 rears
- Aluminium Radiator with Electric Auxiliary Fan
- Power Steering and Disc brakes
All X11 trim as expected
- Front Splitter and rear Decklid Spoiler, fantastic looking and functional Cowel hood etc.
- All the body panels are really straight, shut lines are all perfect
- Paint is in very good condition. It has recently been polished professionally and the guy who polished it could not believe how straight the panels were. It does have odd marks and small blemishes on the body as expected for a 10 year old paint job.
- Perfect condition dash
- Excellent condition Hounds tooth interior (Black vinyl Seats with contrasting white cloth inserts)
- Period correct Rare option Rosewood Steering wheel
- Excellent condition door cards
- Immaculate Headlining
- Original centre console with Gauge pack. There is a small crack in the centre console. The part that lifts up.
Has original Vin Tag and Body Tag, Original and Clear Title. All duties paid. MOT and Road Tax Exempt. Just waiting to be registered in the UK which the new owner will do.
Rare to find such a nice 1969 Camaro with this colour and interior combination!
Ready to be enjoyed and take to shows of your choice!
I can assist with shipping if required
Car is Located in Welywn Garden City, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom.
Any questions please email me (Paul).