1967 Chevrolet Truck SHORT BED Fleet Side C10 ORIGINAL PAINT SWB
- Location: Trinity, North Carolina, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Type: SHORT BED
- Trim: Fleet Side
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 100000
- VIN: CS147B119177
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: STRAIGHT 6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1967 Chevrolet C-10 Fleet Side description
Up for bid is an original 1967 short bed Chevrolet C-10 pick up truck. It has the original paint as well as the original motor and transmission. I have not attempted to get it running since I purchased. The motor spins over freely by handand is not locked up. It was parked several years ago and was left outside so it does have a good amount of rust but no frame rot.This is a great lookingpaint color on the 67-72 C10 it is a royal blue and really compliments this style truck.It has the 6 cyl (straight 6 engine) with the factory 3 spd manual transmission. It is a column shift 3 on the tree. It will need all the usuals for a vehicle that has been sitting for a while to get it back on the road but these trucks are cheap and easy to work on.This is a goodcandidate for a patina builder orfor full restoration.Its hard to find an original 1967 fleet side anymore these days.I am located in Trinity NC 27370 and will work with shippers for out of state bidders. I do have a tractor onsite to help with loading it upon pickup.This truck is sold with a bill of sale only.If you have any more questions contact me anytime. Also I am going to let the auction run its course so I will not end it early. The highest bidder wins happy bidding and thanks for viewing!
* $ 500 (NON-REFUNDABLE)DEPOSIT DUE Right after the auction ends via paypal
* Remaining balance is to be paid within a timely manner via cash in person or bank wire if you are not local.
* Shipping is up to the buyer but I do have a shipper that I can recommend if needed.
* This is an auction so this item is sold as is where is with no warranty. All inspections are to be made before the auction ends.
* Finally please ask any and all questions prior to the auction ending. Once the final bid is placed there will be no more negotiation.