1969 Chevrolet Truck SHORT BED Fleet Side C10 great patina builder SWB 350 V8
- Location: Trinity, North Carolina, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Type: SHORT BED
- Trim: Fleet Side
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 100000
- VIN: CE149S893819
- Color: sea foam green
- Engine size: 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: sea foam green
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1969 Chevrolet C-10 Fleet Side description
Up for bid is a 1969 short bed Chevrolet C-10 fleet side pick up truck. It is a original short bed truck and has the CST package. It has a 350 V8 engine and a granny low manualtransmission. I have owned this C10 for around 3 years now.It runs and drives good once the engine warms up. The old qudra jet carb couldstand a rebuild its cold natured.This truckused tobe daily driven up until about 6 months ago.I used it to pick up materials for my business on a daily basis so it was thecompany run around truck. The granny manual transmission that's in is great for towinga trailer.The engine and transmission have lots of life left in them.Overall its not in bad condition for its age.Its always been here in the south so it hasn't seen any major salt. The roof is solid and the cowl wall. It has all the typical expected rust for the age. But has a good solid frame.It is the original sea foam green paintcode which is a very desirable color on these trucks.This is a goodcandidate for a patina builder orfor full restoration.It will make someone a good truck.I am located in Trinity NC 27370 and will work with shippers for out of state bidders. I have the clear NC title in hand.If you have any more questions contact me anytime. Also I am going to let the auction run its course so I will not end it early. The highest bidder wins happy bidding and thanks for viewing!
* $ 500 (NON-REFUNDABLE)DEPOSIT DUE Right after the auction ends via paypal
* Remaining balance is to be paid within a timely manner via cash in person or bank wire if you are not local.
* Shipping is up to the buyer but I do have a shipper that I can recommend if needed.
* This is an auction so this item is sold as is where is with no warranty. All inspections are to be made before the auction ends.
* Finally please ask any and all questions prior to the auction ending. Once the final bid is placed there will be no more negotiation.