1991 Corvette- Two owner 83,000 miles
- Location: Crossville, Tennessee, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 83000
- VIN: 1G1YY2387M5101966
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 5.7 L98 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
1991 Chevrolet Corvette description
This car was bought in NYC in 1992 and then immediately imported to Europe.
It was owned by a French Chef for the past 20 years. The car was recently brought back to USA and I purchased it in Miami. It has 83,000 original miles.
The car has been amazingly maintained on the mechanical side of the car rather than the outside as the owner needed the car to be reliable at much higher speed than conventional American driving, in order to sustain French and German Autobahns...
It has always been stored inside a garage.
The Carfax is clear and clean... This is NOT your average used Corvette. It has many thousands of dollars of upgrades done to the car and has been meticulously maintained.
- original paint still shows very well.
- some rock impacts on the front.
- some swirls and small scratches around as expected.
- the rear right bumper side needs a little paint job.
- The 4 rims look like new.
- Goodyear F1 at the rear and falken FK452 on the front have 70% tread left.
- I changed the rear brake light for leds as original is too weak.
- Headlight are lenticular, much brighter than original at night.
- the right headlight rotation gear start to shows wear and need to be changed. I have the new gear for the buyer. It's an easy install.
- the translucent blue roof has been redone by a 3M pro in Germany and looks like a mirror.
- all weatherstripping changed along the way, including engine bay ones.
- the carpets and seat leather still looks nice.
- there is a Sony radio but have all original radio parts.
- the sports seats lumbar balloons are not working.
- A/C is ice cold.
- all comodos working (exept sports seats), some panels and comodos changed over time too.
- the driver seat left padding is worn.
This car has been properly maintained with all components preventively changed over the year, most are recent or with very light use, with the best parts available.
- all sensors changed over time. ( the TPS two months ago )
- rear FX3 Bilstein changed ( 5k miles )
- front FX3 Bilstein still in very good condition (have 2 new ones included with the car)
- power coil and ignition changed recently.
- Moroso plug wires with ceramic plug sockets.
- Complete injection rebuilt with Bosch type 3 (5 years ago)
- the 700R4 transmission has been rebuilt top to bottom with a proBuild ceramic pro street kit good for 650hp.
- the 700R4 transmission is equipped with a balanced 30 splines torque converter from EDGE with original stall.
- alternator 140 amp.
- rear performance 3.07 diff checked and realigned at the same time.
- aluminum performance pulleys all around.
- variable air, fuel, pressure regulator.
- k&n air filter kit.
- 180 FÂ° thermostat.
- TPIS air pump elimination kit.
- Hookers competition headers 4/1 long tubes ceramic.
- high flow cat.
- MagnaFlow cat back.
- all wheel bearings and u joints changed.
- fuel pump changed.
- Throttle body has been entirely dismantled and rebuilt with new gaskets.
- water pump is new. (changed it 2 months ago)
- all hoses changed over time (many after water pump change).
- many bushings changed along the way.
- coolant and brake fluid changed last year.
- Oil has been changed and it carries Mobil 1 synthetic
- front brakes are at 60% wear, rear at 40%
New parts included with the car:
- a front brake set of 2 rotors and 4 brake pads.
- 2 fresh new Bilstein FX3.
- Prothane bushings kit
- replacement serpentine
- Many other parts
Price is $7900 cash with clear title. No scams, trades or other nonsense. The price is CASH. Please do not bid if you cannot pay.
My wife and I are considering a move to Florida, so we need to downsize.