Camaro SS/RS tribute, 454 engine, Edelbrock Engine upgrade, California Car
- Location: Miami, Florida, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 46451
- VIN: 123678N446708
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: 454
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
1968 Chevrolet Camaro description
1968 Camaro SS/RS tribute
Camaro SS/RS tribute, 454 engine, 4 speed transmission, Wilwood brakes, Edelbrock RPM pachage!
Great 1968 Camaro Convertible SS/RS tribute with lots of amazing extras.
California car, with super straight lines and gaps, extremely solid body. The interior, top and body are freshly done.
Over $$ 35,000 invested in the car!!. Upgrades and restoration include:
- 454 big block Engine
- Edelbrock RPM Power Package with aluminum heads, cam and manifold
- Tich-toch-Tach gauges
- Rally Sport functioning hideaway headlights
- Power Steering
- Air Conditioning
- 12 bolt positraction rear end
- Close ratio Muncie 4 speed transmission
- Edelbrock Thunder Series carburetor
- Sports suspension
- Upholstery and new soft top
- Sound System and lighting
- Wilwood disc brakes in the front
- Cowl induction hood
- American Racing wheels with Conti tires
- Full paint job
- Much more!
This car is fast, loud and fun to drive! It is all there and very nicely done with the correct emblems and parts. The acceleration is progressive, and the 4-speed transmission is very well paired to the engine and performance setup, making it an amazing driver.
Serious inquiries Call/text
305-443-7626 Bernard or
Follow us on Instagram for live updates!
We also speak Deutsch and EspaÃ±ol
Can Ship (Insured) Anywhere Worldwide if Needed.
Located in Miami, Florida 33126
Financing Available with Approved Credit
Trades Always Welcomed (UP or DOWN)