Fun and Fast. LT1. Nice upgrades and modifications. Great price.
- Location: Englewood, Colorado, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 103,000
- VIN: 1G1YY23PXP5102492
- Color: Green
- Engine size: LT1 - 350 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Brown
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Vehicle Title: Clear
- Options: Leather Seats
1993 Chevrolet Corvette description
Very nice 1993 C4 Corvette.It sounds great, runs like a top and always gets 'thumbs up'. Someone will get a very fun vehicle for a low price. Over $30K invested into this car and you can get it for a fraction of that price.Built for the performance enthusiast.
Here are some of the items on the car: (I am sure that I am forgetting some).
- Removable hardtop.
- Mid-America custom leather seats featuring carbon fiber bolsters and custom embroidered emblems. (Over $1,500).
- Melrose Ceramic Coated Headers. (Over $900 for the headers and installation).
- 3" exhaust system with Classic chambered glasspacks. Sounds incredible. Produces a deep rumble at idle and a wicked high-performance sound at throttle. (Over $1,750 for the whole exhaust system).
- 3.90 differential installed by Purifoy Chevrolet. (Over $900).
- Spec Stage 4 clutch and Fidanza aluminum flywheel installed by Dragon Race. (Over $2,200)
- 150 shot wet Nitrous Express installation with 255 lph high flow fuel pump. Produces 422 hp and 491 ft-lbs of torque as measured at the rear wheels. Nitrous tank heater has temp feedback for constant pressure. Installation by Dragon Race. (Power for the the NOS System was taken from the ASR and cruise control which were disconnected). (Over $1,100).
- MSD Digital 6 Plus ignition system with Blaster coil and rev limiter, MSD distributor replacement of Opti-spark. (Over $800)
- Hurst short-throw shifter.
- Mid-America SLP air intake system.
- Air conditioning removed with GM engineered bracket. (Original AC compressor comes with the car. Along with boxes of other misc parts. including an upgraded radio and thick Corvette repair manuals).
- Manual over-ride switch for second radiator fan; keep engine temps low.
- All new weatherstripping. (Over $700). Interior is very nice. No cracks in the dash.
- New catalytic convertersin late 2015. (Over $900). Passes CO. emissionstesting with no problem.
- Less than 5K miles on the rear tires; less than 9K miles on the rears. Car also comes with two extra rims with Mickey Thompson drag slick slicks and two extra rims with snow tires!
- Complete maintenanceinspection performed at Purifoy Chevrolet in late 2016. Less than 1K miles put on the car since that time. Mobil1 synthetic oil used on all oil changes.
- All maintenance records on the car since 2004 are included. Some records from previous owner included as well. I have a huge folder of receipts that will go with the car as well as the original owners manual. I also have a lot of good miscellaneous parts that will go to the new owner. Although this car has a lot of performance-type parts, it has not been abused.
- All original paint and body panels. (Except front bumper). Although the car has been well-kept and is free of damage, the paint, while in good condition, shows normal wear some small rock chips and scratches.
- Clean Carfax report.
- Original wheels. (Gold accents were added).
Horn does not work and while I have the key fob, I do not believethat it works. I just use the keys.
Please keep in mind that this car is over 25 years old and not perfect. It does have a few flaws. I just want the new owner to be happy with their purchase. It's a great car, just not completely perfect. If you take care of this car, it should only go up in value. I wouldn'thesitate to take this car on long trips.
Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. However, I will be glad to meet the transport truck and help to get it loaded. Please ask any questions that you might have. Serious inquiries only. Please don't not waste my time.$500 deposit due within 24 hours. Full payment due within seven days. Check my feedback.
Good luck. Low reserve. It is a great price for this car.It is a lot of fun to drive. I don't want to sell it but I need the room in the garage. Someone will get a great classic 'supercar' at a really reasonable price.
ls1, c3, c5, c6, c7,pro street, real street, pro mod, drag racing, street racing, sleeper, blower, ford, mustang, galaxie, 426, 440. 455, 460, plymouth, viper, dodge, charger, impala, twin turbo, race, buick, grand national, gnx, mustang, gt, chrysler, barrett jackson, mecum, barn find, original miles, low miles, challenger, grand prix, monte carlo, vintage, classic, shelby