RARE COLLECTIBLE CLASSIC 1986 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO! 305 V8 ENGINE. LOW RESERVE!
- Location: Redwood City, California, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: El Camino
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 79,467
- VIN: 3GCCW80H4GS905392
- Color: burgundy
- Engine size: 5.0 liter v8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: automatic
- Drive type: rear wheel drive
- Interior color: tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear
1986 Chevrolet El Camino description
Offered for an appreciating new owneris this rare classic 1986 Chevrolet El Camino two-door pickup truck!
Finished in wine metallic over bisquit cloth interior, this thirty-two year-old Chevy shows 79,500 on its working five-digit odometer. [the Carfax says otherwise so I am selling it is TMU]. It sports a great running 5.0 liter 305 cubic inch V8 engine mated to the factory automatic transmission, updated cd stereo, air conditioning, chrome hubcaps with good B.F. Goodrich white lettered tires. It is being sold with clean and clear California title and accident-free Carfax report.
Offered here on ebay with a low reserve,this is a fabulous find...for less than the price of the sales tax alone on a new Impala.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1986 pickup is in fair but 99.9% rust-free condition overall with nice chrom bumpers and trim, cool chrome moon caps and remnants of a custom flame paint scheme though shows much fading, nicks, scratches and paint cracking on the reat tail gate.
As I hope is articulated in the photos, the interior of this El Camino is in quite good condition with newly redone seat upholstery and carpets along with nice headliner and door panels. The heater, horn, lights, blinkers and odometer work though the a/c is not blowing cold. The dash under the carpet cover is in poor cracked condition.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This '86 Chevy starts easily with superb running V8 engine and excellent shifting transmission, solid and secure braking and buttery smooth steering. There is an odd little squeak from the speedometer turning but otherwise it is a very smooth driving classic.
THE DETAILS AND $$$$
1. This 1986 El Caminois being sold with clear and clean California title, and will be smogged if purchased by a California resident. It will be sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressed or implied. Iinvite and very much welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel, drive and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.
AND.....,,,,.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PHONE ME, EVAN AT 650-350-8828 TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, TEST DRIVE VIDEO OR TO SCHEDULE IN-PERSON VIEWINGS AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.